The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Nevermind I see them.... not really a fan of the prints they give us the options to use.

1571071503627.png

Smh.. what a complete let down.. the Pendleton ID program has gotten worst over the years. Looks like I can save a couple dollars.

Pretty ****ed up for Nike to take iD programs that used to sit for months and make them super limited with zero communication. I saw they were up earlier but didn't stop my day bc every other year I had MONTHS to play with the options. Now they are gone in a few hours? That's how it is Nike? That's so incredibly ****ed up.

Pretty ****ed up for Nike to take iD programs that used to sit for months and make them super limited with zero communication. I saw they were up earlier but didn't stop my day bc every other year I had MONTHS to play with the options. Now they are gone in a few hours? That's how it is Nike? That's so incredibly ****ed up.
Agreed man. I had a feeling they’d be on their usual BS of late. Squeaked a “good enough” pair in there lol

We’ll see what actually comes?

These Pendleton’s will probably get here before the Levi’s though smh

Agreed man. I had a feeling they’d be on their usual BS of late. Squeaked a “good enough” pair in there lol

We’ll see what actually comes?

These Pendleton’s will probably get here before the Levi’s though smh
I mean if they want to to go limited to build hype, whatever. I get they have to do those things. But at least make it well known. Give us a heads up. When you've done one thing for years you can't just switch it up on your loyal customers with no heads up at all. I'm normally a Nike homer but this **** has me pissed off.

My Levis order got pushed out again... Delayed at "the manufacturer"..

"We go the distance to earn our customers’ trust, regrettably unforeseen situations sometimes arise. Unfortunately, this has happened with your order, and we’re sorry.

We regret to inform you that your custom Levi’s Nike By You order has been delayed at the manufacturer and is now scheduled to be shipped on 11/16/19. Due to the extremely rare product we have chosen to not cancel your order due to the delay, however if you would like a full refund please let us know and we will process your cancellation right away. We’re so sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused but your limited-edition product will be shipping to you, just at a later than expected date."

blahblahblah....

Weak. Yeah, only after a good while of being available on the site, would they implement a countdown for the remaining day(s) left to do one. Case in point, I did a Pendleton AM1 early on (order was in Nov. last year) and decided to do another one on the final day (where the countdown had like 3 hrs left) this past January.

Now they’re on this same day sellout nonsense? :smh:

lol at the sell out... nike really expecting us to finalize a design we are happy within 1 hour or less? lame
That's the worst part. You're deigning it from the ground up. Their designers may throw some **** together in an hour but I need more time.

Back
Top Bottom