The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Apparently the first of the anniversary pairs (from Facebook)
2B1587CF-45D1-4FA3-A2C0-F10A5C955F4B.jpeg
When are these coming out? They’re dope

1571260109653.jpeg
F390A725-CFAF-465E-AD61-AF2458603940.jpeg

@AIRMAXDISCIPLE Lol Kind of crazy how I made mine 2 years ago and just posted them this month. Nike should have made the swoosh leather and darker grey, and the lining white though.

I’m sure the materials will be much nicer than my IDs and looks like the shape is pretty nice. It’s a win for the people nonetheless, could have and probably should have been an OG color to begin with. I have a red pair that’s the exact same instead of blue - but I destroyed them already.
I knew it looked familiar.. you did post the on foot a couple days ago. I remember them looking super dope. They straight took the idea lol. Only difference is the outsole and lining

Dope! The blue looks like Varsity Royal, really pops, similar to the 2007 AMLs
nike_airmaxlight_royal02.jpg

Got high hopes for these retros.. Not copping anything until then.. Strange that so many pairs are dropping without the new old shape..
Not really.
Nike are creating hype before this reshape super hype.
Good move.

Anyone with the BSMNT Manchesters? Do they run tight?

Yeah I got my pair and was surprised how tight they are, had to return them. Almost couldn't even fit my foot in there. I'd need at least a 13.5 in these but that's not happening obviously lol

Too bad about the quality control on those velcro swooshes, look pretty bad. Hopefully my pair has a decent set of swooshes
Yeah I'm hoping mine come through ok. I was under the impression the smaller silver swoosh was removable but I'm not so sure now.

Back
Top Bottom