The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

4E051EBA-0728-4109-992C-D6B3875F21E4.jpeg

These guys were the first thing i put in my new closet. I like to zone out to podcasts and stare at them. True works of art.

The turks really are the best so far when you think about it. Volts are second but might be too loud for some. Royals are the most boring and too dark for the effects of the styling going on with the midsole. I can see the purps falling victim to this as well but thats obviously yet to be seen in hand. Lighter vibrant colors work way better on this colorblocking. Thats why infrareds are so perfect. Turks are the polar opposite/negative shade of infrared and thats why they’ll probably end up being everyone’s two favorite pairs if this pack is ever completed. Theyll complement eachother well.

Am I allowed to change my name to TonyCorona on here? Whats the protocol on that?

oooh it says i can change my name one time only LOL. Decisions are afoot

Dunno how its going over your neck of the woods but stupid people are starting to empty the supermarket shelves here.

idiots. Toilet paper is gooooone.

we only have 39 cases out of millions.

people.

so dumb.
Ya’ll see?

In the apocalypse, these retooled 90s will be gold and youll hopefully have pairs of them. Heed my warning. Everyone will love the break neck styling and unmatched comfort/stability while running from the zombies

I'm pretty sure more people died taking selfies.

Besides, if I lived there and some type of global pandemic DID break out, just go on a walkabout for about a year. I'd dare any virus/zombie to follow me inland.

I'm pretty sure more people died taking selfies.

Besides, if I lived there and some type of global pandemic DID break out, just go on a walkabout for about a year. I'd dare any virus/zombie to follow me inland.
I saw that 14 pop up before you grabbed it. I was this close to pulling the trigger out of fear that my 1 pair would be wonky. Im glad you got them and i hope theyre as good as mine are bro. Congrats, theyre dope af in hand

I saw that 14 pop up before you grabbed it. I was this close to pulling the trigger out of fear that my 1 pair would be wonky. Im glad you got them and i hope theyre as good as mine are bro. Congrats, theyre dope af in hand

Appreciate it. I've had great luck so far...my volts are nearly perfect and my royals are perfect. The materials are meh but the shoe is so much lighter and I swear I feel more air in the heel. They're comfy. That said, I still like the build we've become accustomed to just as much.

Appreciate it. I've had great luck so far...my volts are nearly perfect and my royals are perfect. The materials are meh but the shoe is so much lighter and I swear I feel more air in the heel. They're comfy. That said, I still like the build we've become accustomed to just as much.
Compared to my royals the turks seem to have a much better shape and build around the toe. Like more effort and care was given to them.

Damn I just looked online and I see that the turquoise pair is sold out in my size. I was waiting it out for Saturday because I want the 3s but if I didn’t get them I was just gonna use my gift card for the turquoise pair instead. So much for my plan happening now :lol: .

When did the torques hit NDC in men's sizes? I was checking daily and I swear it went from coming soon to almost no sizes left pretty much instantly.

When did the torques hit NDC in men's sizes? I was checking daily and I swear it went from coming soon to almost no sizes left pretty much instantly.
Friday. It was only slightly mentioned before hand. I almost forgot about it myself that morning

Reactions: 907
So now the turqs are the second coming next to infrareds? Lol look they’re okay, alright smh lol.

Second pair of Turqs came in from SNKRS. Pair on the left seems to have a slightly sharper build and the pair on the right is a little more rounded. I know it’s not dramatically different but what do your keen eyes prefer left or right?
Both
135D39D9-8924-48C5-8675-F6FD555C580A.jpeg

Right
7745798C-78B5-43CA-A004-E1D990072BDD.jpeg

Left

8592EAFB-93DC-404E-BEF8-9B05AF0621E1.jpeg

Reactions: Ube
Back
Top Bottom