The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Wife and I

IMG_20200304_190619.jpg

Man, a lot of us got the habit from the early 2K “fake vs real” days. Would compare everything bought outside major shops. What a time to be a sneaker head with out stockx/goat. Anyway, somethings just don’t change.

Yep. I’ve got every color except royals and I didn’t bother looking for flaws before putting them on. Turns out mine have them but they are minor and I can live with them. Love these anniversaries because I put on my viotechs which are a great shoe and they felt so stiff and my feet were sore at the end of the day. Anniversaries feel good all day.

I was wondering as to why the Anniversary Pack feels so much more comfortable than all my other AM90s.
Even past Infrared retros.

-Drew

Damn, hope they don’t cancel your shoes man. Would hate to get hit with that email/message stating cancelled due to material shortage or whatever.
Are folks thinking that's what's going to happen with these for those of us who haven't gotten the "started" email? If that's the case I wish they'd hurry up and just do it, I wouldn't mind having that money and a code for the Agassi release on Friday.

Has anyone received the “We’ve Started On You Nike By You Order” email for the Premium90s yet?

Ordered on Sunday and got the email on Tuesday.

I had a pair already made in my cart with the sold out options (volt) and was able to place an order even though in the builder those colors were gone.

Those UNC joints that I bought last year are still holding up well... I've never gotten more compliments in my life than I have with wearing this shoe and I that includes my Jordan collection.

Back
Top Bottom