The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

overkill on this colorblocking at this point IMO. colors are meh also. pass for me.

also, in before the Tony rant about how Nike f*cked him on chlorophylls :lol:
Eh atleast the ghost green or whatever is coming. As long as a green version drops its cool. I kind of saw this shade coming if they did another run. The louder/lighter shade works better for the shoe’s styling.

None the less my ideals havent changed and i still want chlorophyll. Sons of *****es

Found these today!
20200330_154310.jpg

Yessir! Think last time i wore these was Disneyland in 2015 or 16, were cleanin out our room, so im sure im gonna take a trip down memory lane!

the colorblocking is classic, don't mind if they flood the streets with all colors of the rainbows. just buy what you like and pass on what you don't

Disagree. They can do this og colorblocking in every color in the crayon box and I'm doubling on every single one of them.

Both of these are accurate.

I have no problem with seeing all sorts of colors w this specific blocking. Good to have options and they're better than the bulk of AMs on the shelves right now

Damn 23mj88 23mj88 , Hit em with the triple up! Congrats man
Thanks man. I know I’m in the minority but I like these a lot, perhaps more than the OG pair, maybe I’m just sour since when I forked out a bit for the OG ducks, one toe box was all messed and discoloured (suede).

Back
Top Bottom