The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

SZ11 Reverse Ducks from Kicks on Fire came in today. Despite mixed reviews the shoes got here super fast and in perfect condition. This is my first recrafted silhouette and its starting to grow on me. Still waiting on 11.5 from new shop mentioned in previous post. I got the invoice, just waiting for them to ship shoes.

Reactions: Ube
Not gonna lie, I went overboard with buying and bought the Reverse Duck Camos off resale, too. I honestly don't know what I was thinking since these shoes are definitely not my cup of tea... :lol: So if anyone wants an 8.5 for under the resale price I paid for, just PM me as I'd love to help somebody out here as best as possible. EDIT/UPDATE: they've been sold!

49726224101_9e8d83eef4_c.jpg

Last edited:
Not gonna lie, I went overboard with buying and bought them off resale, too. I honestly don't know what I was thinking since these shoes are definitely not my cup of tea... :lol: So if anyone wants an 8.5 for under the resale price I paid for, I'd love to help somebody out here as best as possible.

Where are you from? 8/8.5us is my size... what color are you talking about? (if you are in France maybe... because i'm in France lol)

edit: my two direct neighbors have the corona :frown: (a 24 year old guy, a 63 year old guy... finger crossed for me, this morning I have an appointment with my doctor, but I feel good! i'm from Alsace near to Colmar/Mulhouse corona cluster)

Last edited:
Where are you from? 8/8.5us is my size... what color are you talking about? (if you are in France maybe... because i'm in France lol)

edit: my two direct neighbors have the corona :frown: (a 24 year old guy, a 63 year old guy... finger crossed for me, this morning I have an appointment with my doctor, but I feel good! i'm from Alsace near to Colmar/Mulhouse corona cluster)
take care man. You live in a really beautiful region, my favorite in France. Hope to visit it again soon.

take care man. You live in a really beautiful region, my favorite in France. Hope to visit it again soon.

thanks a lot i appreciate! yes it's a nice region, but i still mediteraneen in the soul (I love the south of France, the cigalles, the sea, sun-drenched fruits, best melons in the world, etc... yes the grass is always greener elsewhere :emoji_dizzy_face: lol)

gross

it is certain that if you are not obliged to go there it is better to abstain, I had to go there for a important treatment for me (not vital, but almost), because my pharmacist to refuse to give me without prescription exceptionally, yes it's a shame (government to ask to automatically renew prescriptions, but irl it's not the case, this is one of the current dysfunctions among many others :frown: there is what is announced and there is the truth of the ground, it's not clear)

of course i'm going protected, mask and glove, hydro gel, the doors are opened automatically, i sat nowhere, in my presence my doctor to change his gloves for new ones, i think everything is ok it's secure to the "maximum", appointment only I was the only one in the cabinet, otherwise i would not be not gone the truth! I just took my prescription and left... bye bye lol (of course the doctor was also fully equipped, mask ffp2, glasses, disposable gown, everything)

(you know, many of my family died from the Spanish flu so we know that it does not only happen to others, it's the same ****! not the same era but the same ****!)

Last edited:

Do they teach British English or American English in France? Noticed you used neighbors instead of neighbours

Back
Top Bottom