The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

0402AAD9-938E-4164-B9AD-20983D23CFBE.png

That’s whack. I was told none of these are being shipped from a store, but a warehouse.
Mine was definitely shipped from a store. :rofl:
It shipped from Oceanside, CA, so I'm assuming it was from the ****'s in that city. I'm in So Cal so it shipped on Monday and I got it Tuesday.

One thing I must say is ****'s customer service is top-notch. Every time I had any qualms, they ALWAYS solved it and went above and beyond what I asked for. My new pair is in the mail now.

It shipped from Oceanside, CA, so I'm assuming it was from the ****'s in that city. I'm in So Cal so it shipped on Monday and I got it Tuesday.

One thing I must say is ****'s customer service is top-notch. Every time I had any qualms, they ALWAYS solved it and went above and beyond what I asked for. My new pair is in the mail now.
Yeah, that was definitely a store hahaha. I’m like a hour away from ocean side. Before they started shutting down shops, I was thinking of going to the DSG out there to cherry pick. That sucks man. Both my kicks are being shipped from Kentucky. I’m guessing that’s where the warehouse is at

Only pair where the cut is off, is on the toe box on my pink pair. All others are fine, maybe I'm just that lucky.
20200326_165844.jpg
My pinks are a QC mess. Uneven vamp, mudguards and glue spots on the mesh. Butt screw it they get worn mostly in the gym. Seems like pink had the worst production. I have no complaints about the quality on royals and turquoise.

Forced to be patient. A rep said they were taking precautions and some pairs were at different warehouses also. You should be ok

A rep only told me mine were "waiting to be picked" from the warehouse. It didn't sound too reassuring. I hope you're right.

My pinks are a QC mess. Uneven vamp, mudguards and glue spots on the mesh. Butt screw it they get worn mostly in the gym. Seems like pink had the worst production. I have no complaints about the quality on royals and turquoise.
Yea man that's how my pinks are, but I'm not complaining cause I'm probably just gonna wear them once or twice for a party/event. My purps had some good glue marks but I got rid of most of it

Got my volts in. The DSG deal is so tempting but I can’t see myself buying the same shoe with a hue switch :lol: I’ve done it before with the AJ 1s. I gotta fight off the itch, however I most likely will get the oranges when they drop.

Same mines def came from a store and was Most likely tried on by a customer. The right pair was dirty on the bottom. No real issue for me because I’ll be wearing them.

My Turqs from Dicks was built better than all of my other pairs. IDK why. Box was bigger too. IDK about those orange joints though.. its like just give me Infrareds. Could've used that material to make a yellow pair FTW.

Damn...this happened to me too and I questioned them on how can a raffle be OOS. So looks like when they raflle they don't have any allotment.

What sucks more is their raffle procedure when they charge your card immediately upon signing up -- not a pending charge but a full charge. Basically they take money away on ALL the raffle entries even they only have a few pairs to hand out.

First time raffling with size? and it might be my last. They didn't even bother to compensate or give something in return like a code or a guaranteed W on next raffles like other stores would do (eg. BSTN) when they mess up.

Size? Grade: F+ (more than an F)
I had Lapstone & Hammer cancel my order twice. Never again.

Did anyone ever get codes emailed to them from DSG? I signed up with two accounts and never received anything.

ALSO - still trying to find a pair of Turqs in size 14. Sold out on DSG.

lol here in Nike.ca they have a full size run of Turqs... if you're from the US, last hope coud be using a forwarding service to buy from Canada, plus the rate exchange advantages you
1585792813706.png

Reactions: Ube
Back
Top Bottom