The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

20200402_133305.jpg

Guess the year.

Where are you from? 8/8.5us is my size... what color are you talking about? (if you are in France maybe... because i'm in France lol)

edit: my two direct neighbors have the corona :frown: (a 24 year old guy, a 63 year old guy... finger crossed for me, this morning I have an appointment with my doctor, but I feel good! i'm from Alsace near to Colmar/Mulhouse corona cluster)
Positive vibes your way man. Hope you stay healthy.

I was in high school when those came out. I didn’t get to see infrareds til about ‘08 when I was working at finish line. Man, I still didn’t buy kicks even working there :smh:. Cousin bought a pair, as well as some purple ones with stars on them. Not sure what the purple with stars were called but damn I was hella jealous haha

I was in high school when those came out. I didn’t get to see infrareds til about ‘08 when I was working at finish line. Man, I still didn’t buy kicks even working there :smh:. Cousin bought a pair, as well as some purple ones with stars on them. Not sure what the purple with stars were called but damn I was hella jealous haha

these purple ones?

Attachments

• Image-1.jpeg
    Image-1.jpeg
    245.6 KB · Views: 116
  • Image.jpeg
    Image.jpeg
    275.8 KB · Views: 137
Finally opened my volts from DSG after letting them decontaminate a few days. I have a dirt spot on the toe (gray area) on one shoe and it looks like they may have been tried on and then the sole sloppily cleaned. The shape is good, so if I can just clean the spot I'll be okay with them.

What's the best way to clean off the spot? Or should I just get an exchange? In the Bay Area, so it has to be done via mail.

Back
Top Bottom