The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Keep getting notifications on price drops for the Denham 90’s from GOAT

was just under 400 this morning, now lowest ask is $280 for my Sz

makes me wonder about the availability on these

$510 for some China made shoes ?

giphy.gif

Good luck to those attempting in the next three hrs. Trying for NDC tomorrow morning and if it doesn’t work, dassit baby

west coast guys, you got it good. Id be willing to stay up until midnight lol

I must not understand how to do this. Timer counted down, then kept going to negative time...was I on the wrong page lol.

k, i'm the idiot. wrong email, wrong page..sigh.
Someone else is shopping this size message
404 no page found for the 95s.

k, both gone.

zero pairs for me, im waiting for crystal blues, spruce limes and infras
i will gonna get 3 pairs from each cw when they drop
me too, waiting forever on the chrystals,spruces and infra's
all og are must cops for me,with the special mid and outsole and more correct upper. also for maybe resoling a few og's that are too far gone.
bought to many eggplants(12) and now i will have to settle for 5 pairs of the remaining og's each.
I do feel a little bit sheepish :lol:
ah well, live and learn,live and learn

I started buying/wearing wmns long time ago ,why should the women alone and not the men,get the cool colors? twice as much choice = twice as much freedom
just buy whatever you like.

I agree 100%. I've rocked wmns colourways forever. Was just saying the pink on those is too much for me, rose re-crafts on other hand, no issue. Just my personal take dude.

how many pairs are you all gonna cop?
I am going to try 5 pairs but only because 2020 has been the most expensive year ever , and there is still plenty to release .
a shame about that white upper eyelet, tho
congrats to Main Ingredient for the Denhams Win .:lol:

I’m passing on these as well. I like’em, but don’t love’em. Will only get these if they happen to get into discount territory.

Side note.....I admire your passion around the OG colorways tho.

I started buying/wearing wmns long time ago ,why should the women alone and not the men,get the cool colors? twice as much choice = twice as much freedom
just buy whatever you like.
Totally one of my fave 90s ever. But they were womens sizing.

This drop probably going to be the unisex fit same as eggplants, which i have and fit well.

But cash wise, ill grab for the mrs if she wants them, if she doesn’t ill grab for me.

Back
Top Bottom