The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

What about pre 2010 air max 90s compared to all the post 2010 ones you sized half up on?
Since at least 2006/07 I’ve sized up .5 in all pairs of air maxes. I think I own one pair of HoA neon Air Max 95 in a 10.5 but can’t find them to double check that size.

Day of Deads delayed - probably due to pandemic imo. Insensitive timing.
Screenshot 2020-10-15 at 12.38.32.png

Regardless of when they release I’ll be grabbing a few. Such a timeless shoe.

now that they’re back to radiant red....will these be known as radiant red or infrared for you heads.

Going to try and remind myself that I have the Oranges so I don't cop two pairs of these Infrareds ... but DAMN this will be tough. I just hope they made a **** ton. I know OG OG's want like 20 pairs :lol: and I don't blame em.. I just want 1 in peace and EVERYTHING is selling out right now lol.

This actually reminds me of something... around the time the Orange pair dropped, people looked to that color as the alternative color to the Infrareds since most suspected that the Infareds releasing was a rumor (although a few sources early on said the Infrareds are confirmed to re-release.) Now that we have everything we need to know... I wonder if some people are gonna send their Orange pairs back or sell it off?

This actually reminds me of something... around the time the Orange pair dropped, people looked to that color as the alternative color to the Infrareds since most suspected that the Infareds releasing was a rumor (although a few sources early on said the Infrareds are confirmed to re-release.) Now that we have everything we need to know... I wonder if some people are gonna send their Orange pairs back or sell it off?

Keeping mine.. those are my alma mater colors.

In all seriousness, I'm definitely in for two pairs right from the get-go, but hopefully they'll sit long enough that I can grab a 3rd pair at a lower price.

My Volts have been the most-worn shoe in my rotation followed by the AM2090s since the shelter-in-place order kicked in around mid-March here in the Bay Area, but it's been worn most for good reason. Surprisingly comfortable, a classic appeal and it's a slip-on-and-go shoe. If the comfort wasn't there and it felt like how the previous retros used to feel, I don't know if I'd be as excited.

Back
Top Bottom