The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

^ :lol: I don't want to make a release date joke, 'cause if I end up jinxing it, every single person will request to get me banned and will come at me with pitchforks and knives... or in my case, a bunch of bakery with milk as the main ingredient.

best believe it man - be chasing you outta here with breadsticks lol

121163128_10208055024010551_7195083067954603194_n.jpg

some early footwork

These sites don't have a clue i swear! I mean sneakerjagers, dropdate and solesupplier all said some air max 90 crater purples were due to drop today and nothing came. As for the Infrareds it did seem a little odd for these drop so quickly.
Speaking of, what is the release date for those NRG Crater Purples? I haven't seen any word about them. With all of the attention on the Infrareds, I assume these will sit on the shelves for a good while and get discounted soon thereafter.

So I got these off ebay a lifetime ago before I knew people sold fakes. Can I ask you all, are these fakes?
Seeing people's recent pictures makes me think they are.

GBaA04k.jpg

XCMPvc7.jpg

Speaking of, what is the release date for those NRG Crater Purples? I haven't seen any word about them. With all of the attention on the Infrareds, I assume these will sit on the shelves for a good while and get discounted soon thereafter.
Supposedly the 1st of December. There may be a good chance that these sit at least for a while as the recycled canvas have sat for a while.

Supposedly the 1st of December. There may be a good chance that these sit at least for a while as the recycled canvas have sat for a while.
Thanks bro. Yea I was super excited for the craters and got them day of release but I see they are sitting around. Hopefully the same happens here.

You guys are a horrible influence lol. I sold my entire sneaker collection over ten years ago, but Covid and being home has led me to get back into casual gear and kicks. All to say I'm hyped for these Infrareds!

Back
Top Bottom