The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

You got lucky. I sold a deadstock pair of the 2015 infrareds back in December 2018 on there for $160

This makes me a feel better.

I sold mine and my wife’s pair for BIN 185 ea back in 2018. When I sold them both within 24hrs I thought something was fishy Lol

HERE WE GO SOME MORE!!!

Official pictures via Sneaker Bar Detroit.

Nike-Air-Max-90-Infrared-CT1685-100-Release-Date-1.jpg

Nike-Air-Max-90-Infrared-CT1685-100-Release-Date-2.jpg
Nike-Air-Max-90-Infrared-CT1685-100-Release-Date-5.jpg

Nike-Air-Max-90-Infrared-CT1685-100-Release-Date-3.jpg
Nike-Air-Max-90-Infrared-CT1685-100-Release-Date-4.jpg

Nike-Air-Max-90-Infrared-CT1685-100-Release-Date.jpg
Nike-Air-Max-90-Infrared-CT1685-100-Release-Date-6.jpg
Nike-Air-Max-90-Infrared-CT1685-100-Release-Date-7.jpg

Nike-Air-Max-90-Infrared-CT1685-100-Release-Date-8.jpg

Last edited:

I sold mine and my wife’s pair for BIN 185 ea back in 2018. When I sold them both within 24hrs I thought something was fishy Lol
Went in my PayPal account and did a little digging. Actually sold it for $200 back in December 2018 so you were within the market rate at the time

Screenshot_20201016-004740_Chrome.jpg

I got a newbie question for you guys. For the previous retros of the Infrared AM90s, have they always been available well after the launch timeframe (like, 2-3 days after its release date)?

oh yeah I some my 2015 neon AM95’s and Infrared AM90’s a couple years ago for what I see now was cheap, they sold with a quickness! Haha

2 pairs minimum for each this time... I’ve never doubled up and am comsidering tripling up on both! AND I won’t be selling them off this time no sir!

oh yeah I some my 2015 neon AM95’s and Infrared AM90’s a couple years ago for what I see now was cheap, they sold with a quickness! Haha

2 pairs minimum for each this time... I’ve never doubled up and am comsidering tripling up on both! AND I won’t be selling them off this time no sir!
I have never sold anything on ebay , stockx or insta yet
I do have to make room somehow cause I don't want to become a sneaker horder ,unable to get rid of any sneaker and move around in my sneakerinfested house, :lol:
that's why I give them away to friends and family every now and then ,but not the valuables anymore.
once I gave my dad the St. patrick's day max 90' I had kept deadstock for many years worth like 400 at the time and within a few months he had completely ruined them running in the woods .for real.
I think these 2020 infrareds are gonna sell like crazy,
i have a little bit of fomo for these even tho the eggplants and lasers absolutely did not sell out : these might ,
so let's hope we all can buy at least one pair .

I have never sold anything on ebay , stockx or insta yet
I do have to make room somehow cause I don't want to become a sneaker horder ,unable to get rid of any sneaker and move around in my sneakerinfested house, :lol:
that's why I give them away to friends and family every now and then ,but not the valuables anymore.
once I gave my dad the St. patrick's day max 90' I had kept deadstock for many years worth like 400 at the time and within a few months he had completely ruined them running in the woods .for real.
I think these 2020 infrareds are gonna sell like crazy,
i have a little bit of fomo for these even tho the eggplants and lasers absolutely did not sell out : these might ,
so let's hope we all can buy at least one pair .

I know it's stupid to try and guess Nikes prod numbers etc these days, but in UK every infra retro release since 2005 has been easy to get. The '15s sat in Nike Town for weeks in London, I can't see these being much different unless they pull a '17 87 stunt which I doubt... :emoji_fingers_crossed:

I got a newbie question for you guys. For the previous retros of the Infrared AM90s, have they always been available well after the launch timeframe (like, 2-3 days after its release date)?
I grabbed 2015s a couple of days after the release, but with everything being sought after these days, I wouldn't wait.

MAIN INGREDIENT MAIN INGREDIENT jasko mostar jasko mostar AIRMAXDISCIPLE AIRMAXDISCIPLE - Crossing fingers that these will be the same.

I've looking for my 3rd (or 4th) and final "forever"/timeless shoe since I want to shift my priorities after this (saving for a house + other future goals) and the Infrared 90s are the ones instead of the Anniversary AM1s. My only other two are the Chicago AJ1s and the white AF1s (the new Craft version for now) and I guess the AM90 Volts have been a super nice 3rd option if that counts, but the Infrareds will take its place once those are done with.

Just imagine that nice rotation: AJ1 Chicagos, AF1 white-on-whites and AM90 Infrareds. Mmmmmmmmm...

MAIN INGREDIENT MAIN INGREDIENT jasko mostar jasko mostar AIRMAXDISCIPLE AIRMAXDISCIPLE - Crossing fingers that these will be the same.

I've looking for my 3rd (or 4th) and final "forever"/timeless shoe since I want to shift my priorities after this (saving for a house + other future goals) and the Infrared 90s are the ones instead of the Anniversary AM1s. My only other two are the Chicago AJ1s and the white AF1s (the new Craft version for now) and I guess the AM90 Volts have been a super nice 3rd option if that counts, but the Infrareds will take its place once those are done with.

Just imagine that nice rotation: AJ1 Chicagos, AF1 white-on-whites and AM90 Infrareds. Mmmmmmmmm...

I hope your plan works man - I've lost count of the amount of times I've had a "final list".. worse addictions and all that :rofl:

I hope your plan works man - I've lost count of the amount of times I've had a "final list".. worse addictions and all that :rofl:

:lol: Yeah, I had a good stint last September-December, then I sucked myself back in. I know what I have to do now to help it out. Deleting the SNKRS and Instagram apps helps a good amount, actually. Didn't delete the IG account yet however... Worth it for Daquan and F-Jerry memes.

Tell you what though; it's a bit of a blessing to come back in time to witness the recraft molds of the AM90s and also seeing how great everyone here in this thread have been.

Back
Top Bottom