The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

I can see that too. These were not limited at all. Places that don’t get marquee product got these around my way.

SC is short for "Sports Classic", the SC line was used for models that have passed the first year of release and that are no longer the latest models/not using the latest technologies. Widely used in the 90s. (Air Max 1, 90, 95, 97, Triax, etc...)

So how does that fit into the Air Trainer SC (now referred to as the Air Trainer III)? There was no previous models that were exactly the same; it was its own distinct model. Unless we're tying it to previous trainers in the line (Trainer 1, Trainer TW)?

So how does that fit into the Air Trainer SC (now referred to as the Air Trainer III)? There was no previous models that were exactly the same; it was its own distinct model. Unless we're tying it to previous trainers in the line (Trainer 1, Trainer TW)?

It's because the meaning is different, the 'SC' in the "Air Trainer SC" stands for "Strength and Conditioning " although some Japanese sources refers to " Support & Cushioning ", in any case, they're different than the "Sports Classic".

Was able to grab a 13 on Nordstrom and use my Note. If that goes through I may have an extra from Nike, DM if anyone needs one.

Compared these to my 2013 vintage OG pair:
B9104181-2693-4B0C-81FF-D6C33FD9FA53.jpeg

33DC57F5-8AE5-47CB-B955-735465CB057E.jpeg

2EBED026-97F3-4650-A957-B587502F9717.jpeg

I saw a FSR on Nordstrom and decided to make breakfast.. you all know the rest smh. Still looking for a size 12 to double up on

Both my left and right look great on their own but the toe cut is so different they don’t look like a pair. Oh well.

Back
Top Bottom