The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Compared these to my 2013 vintage OG pair:
B9104181-2693-4B0C-81FF-D6C33FD9FA53.jpeg

33DC57F5-8AE5-47CB-B955-735465CB057E.jpeg

2EBED026-97F3-4650-A957-B587502F9717.jpeg
Still love and rock my vintage pair proudly!

Xhibition sale going on now, 20% sitewide

EP’s under$80 in cart
7F3BE57C-3E0D-4FD9-88AE-B5FCA40CCF9D.jpeg

Second pair arrived, this one from FTL (purchased during the release-day afternoon "restock"). Basically another flawless pair: no bad toe wrinkles, no excess glue, no mismatched toe cuts. I'm done. And relieved ... I thought for sure I was going to get a jacked-up pair this time.

Last edited:
Hey hey love this community, i dont post too much but still check in to see whats what. Picked up Infareds as well on Veterans Day (Military discount %20).

Question though, is University Red nikes "primary red"? Am doin a nike by you(tom sachs inspired) and tryin to match the colors as close as possible. and noticed the swoosh can only be "Track red" and the Air Bag "University Red"
Is University Red the color of the Mars Yard swoosh? Why can' t make the swoosh University red?

Anyone Know?????

Hey hey love this community, i dont post too much but still check in to see whats what. Picked up Infareds as well on Veterans Day (Military discount %20).

Question though, is University Red nikes "primary red"? Am doin a nike by you(tom sachs inspired) and tryin to match the colors as close as possible. and noticed the swoosh can only be "Track red" and the Air Bag "University Red"
Is University Red the color of the Mars Yard swoosh? Why can' t make the swoosh University red?

Anyone Know?????
University red is the red from Air Max 1 og reds. I Googled Track Red and it looks similar. Close enough that I doubt you can tell much difference on an air bag.

Lucked out, my SurePost package will get dropped off by UPS since I have another package coming the same day.

USPS usually doesn't bother me except for the fact that my mail lady is a soulless wretch who stuffs as much as she can in the mailbox until she begrudgingly walks up to the porch to chuck it at the door. She once managed to stuff half a shipping box in the mailbox and just leave it like that...in the winter...while it was snowing. And I wear a size 14.

Xhibition sale going on now, 20% sitewide

EP’s under$80 in cart
7F3BE57C-3E0D-4FD9-88AE-B5FCA40CCF9D.jpeg

What's the code?

Back
Top Bottom