The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Teals….
04DE8BA5-FF58-48C8-AC63-C57658642E0E.jpeg

Never noticed this before but is the green behind the tongue really that different in color? Makes the volt look a lot more yellow in comparison.
They should have put it on the side air max like the 2012s, but we know nike has to always change stuff

I like the volts but they don't have that forefoot air like the Infrareds and other "OG" colors

The recrafts don't have forefoot air? I have the Volts, rocked them a couple of times. They feel like they do unless they're just that comfortable. I have the Infrareds and Laser Blues but haven't worn them yet. Only tried on and they feel like the recrafts.

The recrafts don't have forefoot air? I have the Volts, rocked them a couple of times. They feel like they do unless they're just that comfortable. I have the Infrareds and Laser Blues but haven't worn them yet. Only tried on and they feel like the recrafts.
I also own a couple from the initial recraft 90s to the AM3s. From what I remember what Chris (NightWing2303/WearTesters) said only the “Air Max III” branded silhouettes have forefoot air. But tbh it’s not that big of a jump in comfort they’ll feel comfortable regardless of what recrafts you buy.

Those oranges i posted a week ago with the messed up nike air—ended up getting $20 back from the website. They comfy as heck. Have yet to wear my volts

I just watched a review of the volts and I might have to get them just because they come with the volt-colored heavy keychain.

Oh yeah, I think ALL the recrafts are more comfortable. Even if there isn't forefoot air in the non "Air Max III" colors, they have a better foam for sure.

I can't confirm that they don't have forefoot air, but everything I've read/heard points to the OGs being the only 90s with it.

Welp, Nike dropped the ball on my Nike By You AM90s and the options I selected are no longer available.

Over the course of a month I’ve spoken with 4 customer service reps about the status of my order because I wasn’t getting emails and not one of them dug into it to get things moving at the factory.

I got a 20% coupon and a suggestion to cancel and reorder. Gumps. The world isn’t ending, but this is frustrating. A month of anticipation with no payoff. What a waste of energy.

Welp, Nike dropped the ball on my Nike By You AM90s and the options I selected are no longer available.

Over the course of a month I’ve spoken with 4 customer service reps about the status of my order because I wasn’t getting emails and not one of them dug into it to get things moving at the factory.

I got a 20% coupon and a suggestion to cancel and reorder. Gumps. The world isn’t ending, but this is frustrating. A month of anticipation with no payoff. What a waste of energy.

Damn. Which option(s) are no longer available?

I’ve been ordering NIKEiDs for a long time, and last year was the first time I’ve noticed certain options started to sell out or disappear completely. :/

Damn. Which option(s) are no longer available?

I’ve been ordering NIKEiDs for a long time, and last year was the first time I’ve noticed certain options started to sell out or disappear completely. :/
How many iD pairs do you have?

Back
Top Bottom