The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

A38AD234-E24D-4D77-A165-E141F2470CB7.jpeg

Oh yeah, I think ALL the recrafts are more comfortable. Even if there isn't forefoot air in the non "Air Max III" colors, they have a better foam for sure.

I can't confirm that they don't have forefoot air, but everything I've read/heard points to the OGs being the only 90s with it.

I've been sleeping on 90's for a while. My last pair was the Infrareds that came out around 2011-12 I think. I just never liked how the paint would chip off on the sides by the air bubble. Hopefully that's not the issues with these new ones. Im really loving these new versions, made me pass on those Bacons (Probably will regret it in the future) because that shape doesn't do it for me., not feeling that toe box and mudguard. Only issue with the 3's I have is that I wish they did the toe box I like they did on the Recrafts. Toe box on the 3's don't go up as high as the Recrafts. Feel like that would have made the 3's even more of a sleeker shoe. Giving it that ol school slant.

IMG_0590.jpg

I've been sleeping on 90's for a while. My last pair was the Infrareds that came out around 2011-12 I think. I just never liked how the paint would chip off on the sides by the air bubble. Hopefully that's not the issues with these new ones. Im really loving these new versions, made me pass on those Bacons (Probably will regret it in the future) because that shape doesn't do it for me., not feeling that toe box and mudguard. Only issue with the 3's I have is that I wish they did the toe box I like they did on the Recrafts. Toe box on the 3's don't go up as high as the Recrafts. Feel like that would have made the 3's even more of a sleeker shoe. Giving it that ol school slant.

IMG_0590.jpg
The am1, am90's, uptown's, aj1's, & dunk thread are mad specific when it comes to the shape & structure of the model. I didn't realize I did that as well b4 I started this site :lol:

anyone worn their am3/recraft 90s enough to know if they still do have paint chiping and cracking issues on the midsole?
No chipping at all. The pairs I’ve worn the most have a slight crack after like 100 wears. Oddly enough the bacons have a hairline crack in the back paint after one wear. Overall the recrafts have held up phenomenal.

No one at Nike addressed my concern of the options no longer being available. I’m tired of emailing and calling them and not getting answers to specific questions. Even “I don’t know” is better than pretending not to hear me. I got a little aggy with a rep yesterday and it bothered me to be bothered by something so trivial. I think I’m done with Nike By You at this point.

630167B1-F6BB-4C13-BF47-8510A477A53E.jpeg

No one at Nike addressed my concern of the options no longer being available. I’m tired of emailing and calling them and not getting answers to specific questions. Even “I don’t know” is better than pretending not to hear me. I got a little aggy with a rep yesterday and it bothered me to be bothered by something so trivial. I think I’m done with Nike By You at this point.

630167B1-F6BB-4C13-BF47-8510A477A53E.jpeg

Let it process through! At least you’ll get you’ll receive your design and see how it turned out. You can always return them if you’re not satisfied.

Speaking of NBYs, Doug Funnie NBYs for work today. These are my most worn NBY 90s, and the midsole paint hasn’t cracked!

D2B0AEF6-864C-4223-A77A-160A8B4D08E8.jpeg

835D19F5-3CE0-4AB6-9C1E-0979A16237C5.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom