The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

C062A914-0E14-428F-BA82-5F2F11E2D5EB.jpeg

Hanon shipped these with the quickness and I am glad to have these in hand. I really like the different textiles and fabrics that were used. I definitely will not wear them with the patches on the back though! I like the back with the velcro exposed since it adds another texture to the aesthetic.

20210611_135846.jpg
20210611_135945.jpg
20210611_140023.jpg
20210611_140037.jpg
20210611_142521.jpg
20210611_140228.jpg

Don't you do that...don't go changing my mind on these :lol: :nthat:

:emoji_angry:... So Deadstock never sent my Spuces out (order placed 10 days ago). Didn't contact me or anything. I emailed them early yesterday, and they STILL didn't get back to me. I had to call today, and the lady said they just shipped the last sz 9 they had, and the website hadn't been updated to reflect stock. Either they oversold, or my order just fell though the cracks. Website is now sold out, and I've been refunded. I'm real pissed at them for not telling me sooner because I could have grabbed that UNKNWN deal which is done. I'll probably never order from them again :angry:, but, regardless, I need to find another deal on the Spruce. :emoji_worried:

I feel you. In the same boat. Order at the beginning of the month. Hit them up to see if my sz 11 will get shipped or canceled.

Wore my premiums for the first time today and :wow: I’m very impresssed. They might be the most comfortable pair I own. I didn’t take pics, but it’s the navy pair. I may need the gray and cream pairs also.

Edit:

These.

53426EA9-F00A-4D4A-BDF5-56FBECA26DF6.jpeg

Ignore my laundry in the background.

is the collar lining a sweatshirt type material? it looks different than the normal mesh.

Had to cop these

Where did you cop?

is the collar lining a sweatshirt type material? it looks different than the normal mesh.

Where did you cop?

That’s a good way todescribe it, sweatshirt material. It’s somewhere between terry cloth and sweatshirt. Got them straight from Nike the day they dropped.

Where did you cop?
[/QUOTE]

nike.com when they originally dropped. You can cop on GOAT if you are looking right now.

Back
Top Bottom