The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Where are the Griffeys dropping? I don't see them on snkrs, which is probably a good sign.

Umm…, just become aware that Lasers are on FSR at NDC-JP now…. IIRC, they came out like 2-3 months ago and immediately got sold out on SNKRS-JP…. Don’t know what the heck Nike is doing…
371D6206-165C-41C9-BB68-27CF5CF6BBD1.jpeg

11380179-B709-4C36-A69D-8282461C3465.jpeg

It looks like me, Melody Ehsani and Trinidad James are the only 3 people who do not like the Bacons. 🤣 I just never got the appeal and I see SOOOO many posts about them and no matter how people hook up outfits with them, I just do not see what the hoopla is for them. I am a lost cause I guess. 🤷🏾‍♀️

Can’t wait for Friday
E38519E2-96CF-42C0-9446-2D6FCA57F438.jpeg

I went ahead grabbed a pair on StockX. $30 over retail yeah I’ll take it. Not gonna play Nike’s games on RD..... but I will still try for a pair hopefully they have 12.5

waiting on good price for the AF1s those the only 2 from the pack I gotta have

Last edited:
Where are the Griffeys dropping? I don't see them on snkrs, which is probably a good sign.

Nike app or NDC on the 25th

It looks like me, Melody Ehsani and Trinidad James are the only 3 people who do not like the Bacons. 🤣 I just never got the appeal and I see SOOOO many posts about them and no matter how people hook up outfits with them, I just do not see what the hoopla is for them. I am a lost cause I guess. 🤷🏾‍♀️

Add me to the list

Reactions: 907

No... I feel you. When I first saw the Bacon I rolled my eyes and was :smh:. But the more I see 'em they're growing on me :blush:. They remind me a lot of the Jordan 7 Patta Shimmer which I also scoffed at upon release but then copped from StockX for $34 over retail. Prices have since shot up big. :wow:

I went ahead grabbed a pair on StockX. $30 over retail yeah I’ll take it. Not gonna play Nike’s games on RD..... but I will still try for a pair hopefully they have 12.5

waiting on good price for the AF1s those the only 2 from the pack I gotta have

these gonna be in every champs ,footaction and footlocker tomorrow

these gonna be in every champs ,footaction and footlocker tomorrow

possibly but I don’t have any of that at my disposal. Closest ftl/chm is 2 hour drive from me

seller made $10, and the $40 is what would have cost me in gas going there and back. And that’s provided that the foot stores here even got the shoe. Which they most likely wont. Very limited on Montana receives when it comes to releases

Back
Top Bottom