The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

I'm hoping that this and the other pair stay up on Nike EU for a little while longer till I get my birthday voucher 🤞🏾

These days I feel like I never know what Nike is gonna do. Some drop in EU only, some are US only, and some are both. This pair is one of the few 90s (I only buy AM90’s) I want that are releasing (most others I’m pretty blah about). Didn’t want to miss out on them so paid the little extra to have them. $164.98 shipped to the US.

Yeah I'm in the UK and there seem to be quite a few stockists here when it comes to this specific pair/set so it's a calculated risk. But there are so many pairs that have popped up in quick succession in about the last week, some a little longer.
239452_Main_Thumb_0878557.jpg
239456_Main_Thumb_0878676.jpg
243460_Main_0915194.jpg
nike-air-max-90-nrg-venn-diagram-CZ1929-200-7.jpg
nike-air-max-90-nrg-venn-diagram-CZ1929-100.jpg
nike-air-max-90-happy-pineapple-DC5211-100.jpg

Last edited:
AB445188-F9E2-4EC3-B67A-36A25212D7F6.jpeg

bought a bunch of kicks last week and this week but I think I went in the most on this model from everything I recently bought. 4 pairs (Pink Rose, Bacons, Laser Blue, Spruce) with another 2 pairs I bought today (Both Women OG colors). Im really feeling how these are all hitting that deep discount. I passed on those Bacons but after seeing them enough times and the fact I was able to get them for retail I said F It, let me get those too lol. Happy I got them. Now I just need to find the time to wear all this stuff……

AB445188-F9E2-4EC3-B67A-36A25212D7F6.jpeg

bought a bunch of kicks last week and this week but I think I went in the most on this model from everything I recently bought. 4 pairs (Pink Rose, Bacons, Laser Blue, Spruce) with another 2 pairs I bought today (Both Women OG colors). Im really feeling how these are all hitting that deep discount. I passed on those Bacons but after seeing them enough times and the fact I was able to get them for retail I said F It, let me get those too lol. Happy I got them. Now I just need to find the time to wear all this stuff……
How much did you spend on the laser blue?

I'm not totally in love with the Griffey AM 90 design wise but I loved Griffey as a kid so I had to grab. Not often you get an AM90 dedicated to a retired athlete.

Reactions: 907
Got a pair off Champs or FootLocker, can’t remember which one but I went ahead and got it just in case my seller flakes on StockX

edit:
🤦🏾 Email got buried but the seller actually already shipped, email came at 4AM :lol:

Delivery July 6th :sick: ... oh well I’ll take 2 pair

Back
Top Bottom