The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

It's a shame that, as good as the terrascape 90's look, it would be comfier to walk around in a hollowed out cinder block. They have to be thee most uncomfortable shoe I've ever put my feet into.
Bro you are not lying BUT......I spent 20bucks on a pair or Dr Scholl super Insole and, night and day man.
Once I got a new insole and 1-2 wears, that material broke in well.
They are way more comfortable than my Standard 90.
Durability is insane as well.

Sorry if posted…, but wtf is going on w/ the left pair?
F566EE75-673C-4DB4-8943-6B68B858CF2C.jpeg
B4DE377E-2A3B-405E-BDB3-AC8298A6BE6C.jpeg

https://houseofheat.co/nike/nike-air-max-90-freshwater-fb8570-101-release-date/
Clean AF

I loved these on the shelf and I’m the box.
As soon as I wore them I hated them.
Mow the lawn in them now.

They are definitely not for the AM90 purist out there haha. But hey it’s all good, we like what we like. Aesthetically and comfort wise, I have no complaints with the ol’ lunarlon tech. Plus I’m a sucker for anything infrared and volt lol

They are definitely not for the AM90 purist out there haha. But hey it’s all good, we like what we like. Aesthetically and comfort wise, I have no complaints with the ol’ lunarlon tech. Plus I’m a sucker for anything infrared and volt lol
I actually love the Look and feel of the Lunar.
I didn't like the way the shoe looked on foot or how the toebox held up after a wear.
the AM90 doesn't have to have that traditional Mesh Toe Box for me, I like the Terrascape Material, my fav 90 toe box is probably the EM 90.
Just that umbrella material toebox on those I couldn't rock with....
These bad boys right here are one of my Fav 90's
Nike-Air-Max-90-EM-Infrared.png

All I need is the far left pair, for retail. Lol
I can't remember what I paid but it was more than worth it. The US got the best pairs in terms of colourblocking and materials in my opinion (you got a suede tongue instead of mesh)

Back
Top Bottom