The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

they ain't that hard to match, just Dont do too much when trying to coordinate the outfit and you should be fine. Plain white t and almost any pants is more than enough. Now searching for the exact same bleached denim is a little much :lol:
:lol: God I wasn't gonna say anything I thought I was the only one but yes, matching the same acid washed denim to these joints? Are these kids serious lmao!!

:lol: God I wasn't gonna say anything I thought I was the only one but yes, matching the same acid washed denim to these joints? Are these kids serious lmao!!
Maybe one piece like just the pants and a white t or a vest but dudes out here trying to get the whole acid suit are no bueno.

Black Sock Liner would have been the Cherry on top of these? ^^^
Yeah, thats the one eveyone else got, I wanted the sock liner to pop against the black tounge, + be a little different. + when I have on black or white socks, it will create another contrast

Last edited:

What did you use to paint the back Nike Air?
Used 2 layers of black angelus paint and 3 layers of angelus Satin acrylic finisher high gloss so It would created a glossy un-crackable seal. If you want a matted/duller finish, I would you suggest putting on the acrylic high gloss layer first, then going over it again with a acrylic matte finisher to give it a duller (original nike) look

Last edited:
Just got my Chevrons in. The jade is just the right amount of brightness. Quality overall is good. Really like the materials. Kind of wish the laces were the same as the Paisleys though. Anyone else think the laces should have been switched? Might go for some black laces.

Used 2 layers of black angelus paint and 3 layers of angelus Satin acrylic finisher high gloss so It would created a glossy un-crackable seal. If you want a matted/duller finish, I would you suggest putting on the acrylic high gloss layer first, then going over it again with a acrylic matte finisher to give it a duller (original nike) look
nice work just received my pair yesterday, only complaints i have are the croc skin pattern on both shoe are different in the sense that the left one has narrow and small croc spaces while the right shoe has wider less defined croc spaces. But thats all minor to me. 

That's actually why I didn't go with the croc print. It looked inconsistent in all the pics I've seen.

nice work just received my pair yesterday, only complaints i have are the croc skin pattern on both shoe are different in the sense that the left one has narrow and small croc spaces while the right shoe has wider less defined croc spaces. But thats all minor to me. 
I hadnt really look at mine that detailed. But now I look and see that the inside swoosh crock print is smaller print then the left swoosh, but other then that mine are pretty much the same. But yeah even if my whole shoe was a different print size, I wouldnt have worried about it too much. The shoes look sweet and innovative!
That's actually why I didn't go with the croc print. It looked inconsistent in all the pics I've seen.

Last edited:
I didn't end up ordering at all. I wanted to use the croc print, but the inconsistency with the pattern turned me off. I wish they still had the elephant print.

Hey do the air max 90 breathe fit? TTTS?
I have the classic infrared air max 90 and a hyperfuse 90s. IMO, the infrared feel a little snug so I would go half a size up. 

The hyperfuse fit TTS. The classic is not too breathable to me. The hyperfuse definitely is more breathable than the classics. 

Let me know if you have any other questions. 

Back
Top Bottom