The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

is this the only release for this colorway?
and there was also a cw with a black upper and neon green midsole that i posted a few pages ago

BTW this thread is recently jumping like Bugs Bunny, first the Atmos releases and now this with the Infra Lunar 90s

laugh.gif

Last edited:
I just love the infrared colorway. But I have to pass unless they pop up on the site again. Bought too many shoes this month. 

Hope to see some on feet pictures soon

Im a sucker for infrared too, esp on 90's.

Id like to check um out in person but I like what I see.

Seen one with a volt midsole in an article, Im interested in what other CWs will drop..?

On another note though, Im likin whats going on with the AM90 sneakerboots so far

alp alp that's awesome you were able to hook him up. Really cool of you. Was going to hit you up because I was thinking about taking that trip for the navy c/w but was like F it. Not worth it in this freezing cold weather.

Did they have many? Did you wait on a big line?
they had over 50. I was out there since 11 the night before so yeah I was puttin in work

they had over 50. I was out there since 11 the night before so yeah I was puttin in work
Nah !!!! you must be kidding me ??

you really camped out for those hyperfuses in the freezing cold

roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
grin.gif

its the first time ever that i have heard

that somebody is camping out for a GR release

Last edited:
Nah !!!! you must be kidding me ??
you really camped out for those hyperfuses in the freezing cold
:rofl: :lol: :rofl: >D
its the first time ever that i have heard
that somebody is camping out for a GR release
I'm not kidding. It says QS on the box and kanye wore em so I assume you don't know what you are talking about. I also got the tiger camos out of my time so it wasn't a bad night.

I'm not kidding. It says QS on the box and kanye wore em so I assume you don't know what you are talking about. I also got the tiger camos out of my time so it wasn't a bad night.
oooww, you was also camping out for the camos, OK then

that justifies the fact that you was there in the line

but for the hyperfuses alone its not worth to line up in front of the store imo

that shoe was up for sale at finishline, since kanye wore them to beat up that paparazi guy everybody is wanting them
laugh.gif

Yeah but I didn't even know they got the atmos pack. I just went there to see how it was and it was crazy. Then just decided to camp since I was already there

Last edited:
Yeah but I didn't even know they got the atmos pack. I just went there to see how it was and it was crazy. Then just decided to camp since I was already there
so you just decide to camp out because you saw that other peeps were lining up

so what for sneakers you were for instance aiming for then ??

dont tell me that you just randomly grab what they were releasing at that day

I went there to see what was going on for the opening and I just happened to stay there. At the time until I got there I didn't know what they were gonna have but once I got there saw the tweet about duck camos soon afterwards. Failed on those and then figured tigers would release at 3am which they did. At this point I didn't feel like going home and joey texted me soon after about the red joints so I stayed. Nice little night, not the best campout ever but it was aight

I went there to see what was going on for the opening and I just happened to stay there. At the time until I got there I didn't know what they were gonna have but once I got there saw the tweet about duck camos soon afterwards. Failed on those and then figured tigers would release at 3am which they did. At this point I didn't feel like going home and joey texted me soon after about the red joints so I stayed. Nice little night, not the best campout ever but it was aight
aahh ok, now i get it
wink.gif

but is it common in the US to release limited sneakers at 3am in the night ??
sick.gif

i always that thought that peeps need to wait till the next morning

when the stores opens at 9am or whatever the opening time from the store is

It was different for this release since it was a store opening and on black Friday. Also I prefer it opening at night time, afterwards you could just go home and sleep if you want

alp alp yeah I understand those are QS and although they didn't sell well and actually went on sale at first...

*After Kanye was spotted wearing all 3 colorway a (the blue when he beat up the paparazzi, the red the day before the APC collab dropped he was furniture shopping in LA, can't remember when the white was but he definitely wore them)*

Then they flew off the shelves. Couldn't tell you how many dudes I saw rocking the red pair at the Yeezus show.

So they dropped them at midnight? You waited one hour, there was a line, and it was limit 1 per person?

Just curious. You're crazy with those lines though. I remember a couple of months ago you were really in it waiting like 13 hours for cottonmouths haha. But I salute the work you put in!

If anyone's desperate for them lunars in the US and can't get them hit me up. They sitting on the UK site - full size run £105. Will cop and ship to anyone who wants them - retail + shipping. Fu€k a r£$$£ll£r!

copped those lunar infrareds.  nike gave me a 20% code for being "slow" on shipping an order in the past.. so, that with 10% ebates, i couldn't pass it up.  

infrared hoarders holla

Back
Top Bottom