The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Oh I get it... Hence the part about it being a dream/fantasy. As someone who has followed 90s for years, don't you too lament the drop in quality and increase in wack colorways???
ive indeed saw that the quality from 90s have got decreased in the past few years, things start to went downhill when nike introduced the brown shoe boxes around 2009 and the quality from the materials and cws went furthermore downhill when the red boxes came and they start to label them as Essential and PRM (aka wannabe Premium 
sick.gif
most of the time) i also love to go back to the platinum era 2001-2005 & the golden era 2006-2009 from the 90s, nowadays 95% of the released 90s are made from cheap synthetic materials and 70% from the cws that got released are ugly garbage, i havent seen full tumbled leather cws with metal lacelock on 90s since 2003 and they entirely stop using tumbled leather on the 90s around 2005-2006
frown.gif
i can start to complain about it over and over again but nothing will gonna change, ive just accepted it the way how it is, the only place where you now consistently get quality materials from is Nike iD but you have to pay a premium price for them

Last edited:

ive indeed saw that the quality from 90s have got decreased in the past few years, things start to went downhill when nike introduced the brown shoe boxes around 2009 and the quality from the materials and cws went furthermore downhill when the red boxes came and they start to label them as Essential and PRM (aka wannabe Premium 
sick.gif
most of the time) i also love to go back to the platinum era 2001-2005 & the golden era 2006-2009 from the 90s, nowadays 95% of the released 90s are made from cheap synthetic materials and 70% from the cws that got released are ugly garbage, i havent seen full tumbled leather cws with metal lacelock on 90s since 2003 and they entirely stop using tumbled leather on the 90s around 2005-2006
frown.gif
i can start to complain about it over and over again but nothing will gonna change, ive just accepted it the way how it is, the only place where you now consistently get quality materials from is Nike iD but you have to pay a premium price for them
I look at the quality of my DQM Bacons (my all-time classic 90) or the Crepes compared to what's considered "Premium" or "Quickstrike" now and it's actually sad.

I wore my am90 ultra essentials today and wow, they are great.

So comfy and lightweight. May not wear regular am 90s for a while. I gotta find more color's for this model.

Has anyone order from klekt I'm trying to buy some 90 but there no buy now just make offer. Does that mean it's been sold or what.

Back
Top Bottom