The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Just searching high and low for the red july 4th... I knew i should of just copped them on the release date.. Wad greedy and wanted them on sale and coupon on finishline.. Now im going to have to pay for the reds :stoneface:

Name of the girl in your avatar? Dat asssssssss!!!
Hey I lost the laces to a pair of my Infrared 90's and was wondering if you guys know of somewhere that sells the laces that come with a size 11.5 Air Max 90?

I know they're regular flat laces so does that mean I can go pick it up at any site or spot.

Name of the girl in your avatar? Dat asssssssss!!!
Hey I lost the laces to a pair of my Infrared 90's and was wondering if you guys know of somewhere that sells the laces that come with a size 11.5 Air Max 90?

I know they're regular flat laces so does that mean I can go pick it up at any site or spot.

Chyna Hall not sure on the spelling but just google it and she should come up.

^ Limited release in HK.  All 4 are still available at selected stores, i think.

Last edited:
Knight mist fine me T & C.... J/k Not really Awesome Shoe.. The search continues..

I love denim but these will be a wait and see for sure. I imagine they will end up looking a lot different since they don't show much variation in the two color ways . Catalog shots are always a little misleading so fingers crossed.

there are A LOT of cool AM90s coming out this fall- end clothing has a bunch for pre-order right now.  I honestly can't decide on just one.

i didn't realize that the hyperfuse option has been taken down form nikeid

anyway, I have yet to get a pair of EMs; i kinda like this one, reverse Y inspired:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom