The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Wow, 4 solid pages and no IndyRed/Solar Red/Light Crimson chatter and comparison, lol!

nthat.gif

Does anyone know if FNL is gonna release the infrared jacquards? Don't want to pay that $165 for them, plus I have WC cards.

maybe a bit on the cushioning but not at all on the fit because of the upper. you can't compare the fit in terms of comfort of the flyknit upper to that synthetic upper the lunar90 has. the lunar90's tongue alone, is pretty harsh and rough as it is. its not uncomfortable, but i wear my hyperfuse and premium tape infrareds more today then my lunar90's. the comfort compared to the flyknits aside from the cushioning isn't even close.

flyknits, feel like wearing a sock with a hard sponge underneath. 

lunar90's feel like i wrapped my foot in a plastic water bottle and then glued on that hard sponge.

:lol:

This!!! Well stated. I like the lunar 90s for the gym, but for walking around, chilling, etc, I much prefer flyknits or regular leather/suede air maxes.

quick question for tiger atmos guys, did you stay tts or half up? and how's your pair holding up today? I'm thinking about finally grabbing a pair. |I

Actually wore those today. I halfed up like I usually do for AM's, found out they fit larger due to the materials. Even with my wide feet I regret it, stay TTS. Sucks paying resell and getting the wrong size, but I tossed some shields in and it helped a bit.

Actually wore those today. I halfed up like I usually do for AM's, found out they fit larger due to the materials. Even with my wide feet I regret it, stay TTS. Sucks paying resell and getting the wrong size, but I tossed some shields in and it helped a bit.
Thanks man. Prices have fallen a bit that they're pretty reasonable to pick up at the moment. Always loved those, failed miserably all about during the release last year, glad to have them come around back full circle again. I'll stick with TTS.

I just pulled the trigger on sz 12 , great feedback and seems legit , we'll see

Seller sent these priority mail too , I get them Today and I'll post pics to see if deal was too good to be true

$94 and free 1 day shipping ......pics soon

Last edited:
if you like myself, FNL have promo coupons and I have WC cards. That will save me $40 plus free shipping.

To some, $150 plus tax is hard to swallow for some non og air max 90...

I guess but the Jacquard Infrared is pretty sick. Most air max are around the same price anyways. But Jordan's still sell out instantly when a lot of them are ugly af and $180 lol

I guess but the Jacquard Infrared is pretty sick. Most air max are around the same price anyways. But Jordan's still sell out instantly when a lot of them are ugly af and $180 lol

Cant really compare the hype of Jordan's to air max 90s.

I'm a true shoejunky because I buy all types of brand shoes no matter who does or doesn't like them. I have my fair share of J's, Air Maxes, New Balance, Asics, all the way to Vans. Here lately, JB has been producing juvenile color schemes but May release will bring me back. What do y'all think of the AM 90 Barefoot compared to infrared jacquards?

Back
Top Bottom