The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Those look nice I just got my daughter a glass case for her 90's
13ydzy1.jpg
Holy **** - that's amazing. What happens when she outgrows them? Re-order them all 
eek.gif

Whats the deal with these, have they been released...i looked online and onl two places had them, but what i could make out one said sold out and the other said pre order.

Are the AM90 Curry's difficult to get int he US now? May have to go that Size? route they have my size

why are these gs? [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]
I know man I was pissed when I saw it was too. I looked up the style code ready to buy a pair till I saw GS. Hopefully Nike comes to their sense and drop pairs in men sizes

Very impressed with these Ultras in person. Ordered a second pair already. If you missed out on the HF pair a couple years ago these would be a nice alternative. Sizing is like Lunar 90s. They run long so true size or .5 down is perfect.
View media item 1851091

so synthetic wannabe suede is called quality nowadays ?? 
laugh.gif
thats stuff feels like psioriasis
roll.gif

i dont know if you own a pair of Size? AML from the easter pack or perf pack but thats what i call A1 quality imo
Damn bro, you take your suede game WAY too seriously. No one is claiming that it's the finest suede ever produced. Just saying that the suede and the quality of shoe overall is much nicer than most of what you see from Nike, which is a welcome change. It's why people like Modus and I are stoked about them. Have you seen the Curry's in person?

Back
Top Bottom