The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

did not think extra butter would be announcing winners so late... now i have 2 size 10s
knowing my luck they wont fit and ill need a 10.5 smh

did not think extra butter would be announcing winners so late... now i have 2 size 10s
Right I have a 10 in hand and had to try my luck on Nike for a 10.5 got lucky. So yes these run small.

Probably couldn't move em, so now they just going thru raffles and throwing em at participants...smh

Whoever told me to make sure my billing info was right for Apple Pay on the Frenzy app... yeah... I didn’t have my name on the billing address through Apple Pay and it wouldn’t let me buy them.... ahhhhh :frown:

Struck out on all the online sites and of course on SNKRS

Had to pull the trigger on a StockX pair, had free shipping code and paid 215 total. Not awful.

Last edited:
Whoever told me to make sure my billing info was right for Apple Pay on the Frenzy app... yeah... I didn’t have my name on the billing address through Apple Pay and it wouldn’t let me buy them.... ahhhhh :frown:
Frenzy sucks anyways. I be looking and as soon as it drops it's almost always sold out already.

Struck out on all the online sites and of course on SNKRS

Had to pull the trigger on a StockX pair, had free shipping code and paid 215 total. Not awful.

$215 is not bad considering it was $198 from foorpatrol

0CFA8DB2-257B-4F57-B1BA-47BB459758E3.jpeg
Got these in mail yesterday , $70 , I may be the minority but I love the vintage pair
This is one of my favorite versions of the infrared 90. Coincidentally I have my pair on foot right now.

Back
Top Bottom