The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Lol said f it and bought em. I can decide later if I want em or not. BTW got em ilo footpatrol for 177 after tax and shipping

CN8490-001

XXXX - CN8490-001 - 101.png
XXXX - CN8490-001 - 103.png
XXXX - CN8490-001 - 105.png
XXXX - CN8490-001 - 104.png
XXXX - CN8490-001 - 106.png
XXXX - CN8490-001 - 102.png

Not feeling the crocs. I usually dont mind the wild efforts ( got the pythons from a couple years ago) but these just seem thrown together.

Not feeling the crocs. I usually dont mind the wild efforts ( got the pythons from a couple years ago) but these just seem thrown together.
I definitely hear what your saying. I think there's too much green if the mudguard was black i think they'd be a better look. That being said I want to see what they are like in person (which is why I copped). I'll be fully prepared to send these back though if i don't feel like i can make em work.

What’s the deal with the Undefeated AM 90s? I liked the black Solar reds, but the resell sites are asking like $2,000 for my size.

What’s the deal with the Undefeated AM 90s? I liked the black Solar reds, but the resell sites are asking like $2,000 for my size.

that was a truely QS release, only a few shops had them and poof!!! they're gone.....

I honestly thought there was going to be more release.

Forgot I put a bid in for the desert sand on goat for 105, seller accepted, came out to 126 and some change. I am sure with these sitting others will be able to get them for even less.

Back
Top Bottom