The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

I see available to ship on their site. DO you see something different?
Screenshot_20200203-160647.png

Available to start shipping by 2/8.

Turquoise and purple in from Sns. Dents as expected but not bothered by it. What does bother me is the suede around the toe cap being stained from glue leaking out. That’s def not supposed to happen. It leaked out all around it. Waiting to see the release date for turquoise before I think about returning.

Wtf was Nike thinking with these small *** boxes 🤣

Last edited:
Just copped the Volt colorway. Not really feelin the other colors but maybe it'll grow on me

My royals have been delayed...due to a "mechanical issue" according to UPS...what does that even mean? They were supposed to be here yesterday..then got delayed to wednesday now there is no date just "Delayed"

My royals have been delayed...due to a "mechanical issue" according to UPS...what does that even mean? They were supposed to be here yesterday..then got delayed to wednesday now there is no date just "Delayed"
Either plane or truck ground issue. I’m not entirely sure, just an assumption. I got mine in earlier today. I won’t be home for another week and a half. I can’t wait to go home and look at all the imperfections. Looks like Nike still has a lot of my size, so I’m hoping they’re still available when I get back just in case

It’s like the good ol’ days when the flea market had Jordans in every color that never really released. Fake looking colorways made in fake factories. It’s a beautiful thing. We gonna call these the Big Bois or the Drakes?

Back
Top Bottom