The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

is that post regarding the infrareds official, or just assumptions? If so, I’ll be copping the purps. Hope they also do something with the tiny box lol

From this..
download (5).jpg

To this..
NBY2020.jpg

Roughly 10 days...

It looks okay. I'm getting a DJ clark kent vibe from them.

Seems like the graphic on the mudguard is luck of the draw

Reactions: tak
Those of us who ordered and haven't gotten an email that they've started, I don't think we're getting our pairs. Same **** happened with the levi and Pendleton by yous, and I think it's happening with these.

I received 3/4 of the “started” email for the Premium NBYs. Now, I hope I receive what I ordered lol

Ordered on the 26th and 27th. I received both of the 3/27 designs (AM90preciation Pack), but only one for the South Beach pack.

In those“started” emails, do you guys see the image/rendering of your design?

Nope. Did you chance it and hit purchase last minute after some of the materials were sold? I remember on the app the colors would change when you clicked on the made pairs at the bottom. The grey would turn black when you clicked on it. Hope yours come out the way you wanted it. I’m curious though

Sole collector have a small image of next years' undefeated 90s. Hopefully they come up with something less underwhelming than the last effort. What is interesting is that these seem to have to old shape or at least don't have the stitch across the swoosh.

Back
Top Bottom