The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Saw the USA in person today. Meh
5EEAFF68-CCE6-4F6F-AE8A-279FEEAF2F11.jpeg
Copped a pair to wear 4th of July weekend, they probably won't get worn again until next 4th. Not necessarily bad, there's just SO many better pairs out there.

Did Nike ever release the reverse laser blues in the US? I don't know about everyone else but I wasn't taking the chance, I copped from END for $155, I'll post pics when they come in....I have a feeling these won't be as plentiful as the other recrafts and I have a feeling they're going to trying some "limited" BS with infrareds. I think all of the other colors they've given us on the recrafts this year are like constellation prizes....like they "tested" us with total orange and green drops.......look at what they've done with AM1 and Dunk line...just saying....

Come the infrareds...they better just release like 2 million pairs. Flood the market. They can make that money, we can cop with ease. Being the 30th anniversary. Don’t make it a headache Nike.

but we know how they operate by now right. US and Canada get shafted on Laser Blues altogether as of right now...

116078528_1264984757165815_3344080164636827192_n.jpg

my first order of the LBs from ndc just got delivered, overall shape, craftmanship and qc is on point, no annoying uneven mudguards and all the panels on the uppers are symmetric and similar in size, but they do fit a little bit narrow at the area where the toebox begins, personally i am satisfied with the final outcome too bad the other recrafts are still like crap whats is holding me back from buying them, hopefully nike will step their game up and move the manufacturing to a better factory, i might try to get a third pair with discount if it is possible

116078528_1264984757165815_3344080164636827192_n.jpg

my first order of the LBs from ndc just got delivered, overall shape, craftmanship and qc is on point, no annoying uneven mudguards and all the panels on the uppers are symmetric and similar in size, but they do fit a little bit narrow at the area where the toebox begins, personally i am satisfied with the final outcome too bad the other recrafts are still like crap whats is holding me back from buying them, hopefully nike will step their game up and move the manufacturing to a better factory, i might try to get a third pair with discount if it is possible

Beautiful.

I'm quite jealous.

looks like the clown above didnt know that nike have changed the factory for the OG cws to vietnam with the factory code VJ, but amateurs will stay amateurs not much you can do about it :lol: FACTS :emoji_100: :emoji_100: :emoji_100:

So what’s different on the LBs and presumably Infrared pair from the turquoise, volt, royal, purple, etc. pairs?

Back
Top Bottom