The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

We can assume they won't be the subpar quality of the NON-OG colorways that released earlier this year. The ones @AIRMAXDISCIPLE has been detailing. :lol:

As with the OG colorways that have released: Eggplants, Laser Blues, Concords...we can expect the Infrareds to be of the same higher quality/forefoot-air, etc. The pics so far show the same orange/OG box so that's a good sign.

thanks

For today
2020-10-17_03-18-09.jpg

Guys from your experience, do items 'excluded from discount' in Footlocker/eastbay/champs always have this status or after a while they become eligible to discount codes?

Jeez, glad I decided to use that NDC voucher I had on the laser blues the other day, my size is gone now. Woulda been pissed at myself now If I hadn't done it.

yeah i see, you have been wearing am90s since 1990 :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: you're just full of **** :lol:
If you think it's weird that someone had those in 1990, I'm not sure what to tell you. I was in school, they were super popular, a lot of kids had them. I'm not pretending like I've always worn them, but I definitely owned a pair in 90 that I wore until they fell apart. Again, it's really not that weird or even a big deal.

anybody here order a “member unlocked” NBY? contemplating making a pair but pretty pricey

Back
Top Bottom