The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

The original name when they dropped was Air Max 3. They didn’t become the 90s until the 2000s

They were not called AM III when they released, simply "Air Max." BUT...they were indeed the 3rd AM to release.

This.

yea you weren’t wrong on that. Been on the volts a lot lately. Infrared should have been a no brainer lol

A1745512-DAEE-481B-AB72-9DA1A7A04CB7.jpeg

For the record my statement does not pertain to the Volts or any of the other AM90 recrafts released earlier this year.

Only the AM III's/OG colorways with the better build/etc.

Bay Area so trash. And NTSF don’t pick up the phone. Just gonna wait it out I guess.

Bay Area so trash. And NTSF don’t pick up the phone. Just gonna wait it out I guess.

You gotta give 'em a call a few times and wait for a few minutes each unfortunately. They're known to be slow at getting to the phones.

They were called Air Max 3 in 1990, no?

No. They were called "Air Max" or "the new Air Max" back then.

Idk if it was on the box or ads but thats what people called them.

It said "Air Max" on the box.

We've had this discussion many times in this thread over the past month or two. Just like early Jordans, numbers weren't originally assigned to the latest release until many years later.

You gotta give 'em a call a few times and wait for a few minutes each unfortunately. They're known to be slow at getting to the phones.

Yeah already tried 5 times. Asking about phone order anyway. Doubt they will.

Been keeping tabs up on my laptop for some sites incase of restocks

:angry:

65A1E121-E585-48B0-9990-0F73C1F8B914.jpeg

Went ahead and ordered a size 10🤷‍♂️

5D35E89F-093A-4AF6-B1BB-78278D5EA695.jpeg

Whole heartedly don’t see myself wearing these in a size 10 but ordered anyways Because my potentially lost SNKRS package is putting me in panic mode 🤷‍♂️

pretty specific about my shoes fitting properly...all Jordan’s 9.5, Air Force 1’s 9, Air Max 1’s and 90’s 9.5, Air Max 95’s and 97’s 10...
alright, called my local FNL to see if they could order from another store

they called one store and said they should get them Thursday or Friday and will call to let me know when they receive

I have a $10 off code that expires today so I'm gonna try to get them to extend it

so if I don't get my SNKRS pair that I got for 20% off hopefully I can get my FNL $10 off 🤷‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom