The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Today's wear.
IMG_20210414_151909_459.jpg
This pic just cost me 420+fees on stockx...thanks???

420? Why these so high? Terrible. Some poor guy that works at nike has to wake up everyday with the memory that he designed this terrible colorway, I'm a sucker for red lining though.

Last edited:
Nah when it comes to an all time grail.... You make do...... You don't btch like pssy and say "awe my feet hurt"....."oh my foots keeps slipping out"......"awe my toes are crushed"... You man tf up and push through the pain.....there is a sacrifice to looking fresh..... And plus small sizes get the best colorways imo... Like micheal jordan once said"....fck them kids...."
I meant in that i was asking your size as i have a wearable mint pair if carson palmers and was willing to let you have them if they fit as you seems to really want that CW.

But as you reply like a total fool ill keep them.

Last edited:
I meant in that i was asking your aize as i have a wearable mint oair if carson palmers and was willing to let you have them if they fit as you seems to really want that CW.

But as you reply like a total fool ill keep them.
Told you my size.....some shoes you can't pick and chose..if I see shoes I like I immediately see the cheapest I can get out of my size range(8-11)
....yes size 9.5 may fit my feet the best. but sometimes size 8 may be cheaper, I'm a penny pincher if I can save a few dollars here and there i Will.. I'm a greedy person..not a "total fool".

Told you my size.....some shoes you can't pick and chose..if I see shoes I like I immediately see the cheapest I can get out of my size range(8-11)
....yes size 9.5 may fit my feet the best. but sometimes size 8 may be cheaper, I'm a penny pincher if I can save a few dollars here and there i Will.. I'm a greedy person..not a "total fool".
You only have 1 pair of feet.
I’m not calling you a fool but to sacrifice the well being of your feet so you can stunt, sounds quite foolish.

Thats your perception of yourself, ok then.

Trying to get a pair of Airmax 90 Volts. I’m thinking of buying from flight club. They have a “fastest to you” option.

Has anyone bought from flight club recently? Or has anyone used this “fastest to you” option that they provide? Already been waiting for these shoes from goat for almost a month now and I could use eBay but they’re all expensive and I don’t really feel like going through the process of verification.

You only have 1 pair of feet.
I’m not calling you a fool but to sacrifice the well being of your feet so you can stunt, sounds quite foolish.
Your right. 100% right....it's foolish to slowly kill my feet to look good...but 20 more years from now all that money I saved picking and choosing will fund my sneaker collecting for life...I like to think about the long run right now, so I can benefit in the future....it's a move I'm making for the better of me.....not my feet...got one life here on earth, have to enjoy myself.

Nah not me.... The man still lurks though...... Has a journal.... Writes his feelings down.... Explodes on nt..... Tells everyone exactly how he feels about a release.... Gets banned.... Repeats....
So it is TonyTobacco. Weren’t you someone else not too long ago for a bit? The thread definitely is missing an entertaining element when you’re on sabbatical :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom