The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Finally unds’d these :nthat:

CBF50672-2117-4CE8-A922-4E423A87AB03.jpeg

Terrascapes restocked on NDC. Not sure how I got it, but also had a 10% discount added....

11.5 OOS for me unfortunately.

I always had bad luck on NDC. Just went through my order history and the last sneaker I wanted that I was able to get was in 2016 :lol:

Came for talk of these, but didn’t see anything (recent-ish). I think these are insane. (On NDC.)
114E5308-63BA-4158-9376-DE2483457264.jpeg
Excited to randomly see these, but why $160?

Bad enough premiums went from 130 to 140, now 150 for the red pair…getting harder to pickup every pair of 90’s I like

What were your guys/ girls first pair of Air Max 90's?

Mine were all white leathers the ones with the clear eye let's on em, I got em out of nowhere they changed the game for me just like the AF1's did when I was a kid

Mine were all white leathers the ones with the clear eye let's on em, I got em out of nowhere they changed the game for me just like the AF1's did when I was a kid

The HTM Air Max 90 Ultra Superfly. Great shoe, but that ankle collar hugged in way too much. Then came the Air Max 90 Flyknit Ultras in the Infrared colorway - loved that shoe. Wish I didn't sell it off.

First time tried on was OG Infrared (my father was a serious marathon runner back then and purchased at least half dozen pairs). Purchased w/ my own money?? Probably, this one.
3B432FD8-D8F8-4AA0-A9CE-001F866FE650.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom