The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Really feel like Nike is going to modify these some how before they drop.

I mean, these can't be the official LBJ XII's!!!

These are the real deal my man. At this stage, Nike can change the packaging or supplemental items like laces, etc.. but the moulds, lasts and tooling are done. They should've already started production on the GRs or be close to it.

:lol: Wishful thinking.

The right colorway might be able to make these look better

I personally find the solid colour photoshops with contrasting Swoosh to look the best on this model. The plastic overlay is just whack looking throws the overall flow of the shoe off.

i was just looking at the footlocker release calendar and looked at some of the skus and saw none kids sku's at all

just a little heads up to all the small footers out there that the lebron 12s might not come out in kids sizes at all

Yeah right, that's a huge lost cash opportunity. Of course they're gonna release in kids sizes

still waiting to see them on foot and also a cw that really blow my mind with the 12's... but im sure i will probably end up scooping at least one pair

There have been some on foot pics posted if you want to take a look back.
had a look back... and im still not convinced... no sweat tho will jus give me time to focus on other pick ups, until i see a CW i like.. cause we all know sometimes it just takes one CW to change your views sometimes

I love the slide out boxes. They are more sturdy and easier to stack. In my size (14-15), those regular boxes don't stand a chance.

Sometimes the box doesn't close all the way. The flap at the end on the inside is raised or something. I had to flip one box upside down to be able to close it. I don't mind a flip top one. Of course it's not gonna be a plain orange box lol.

Back
Top Bottom