The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
3A666259-E414-4FAE-BBCD-39DEF8A605DF.jpeg

He’ll be back real soon 🔥
Strength of Schedule says THIS!! Zion going on a Lebron 07 like run.
Still don't trust CP or book like that. Dubs have a lot of inexperienced guys but that's pretty much their only weakness
There's a decent amount of experience on the Warriors as well. Iggy. Steph. Draymond. Klay. Porter, Payton and Wiggins been around.

Also EYE am finally starting to see the vision with doc and the hate he gets now

I'm just about over that experiment

too many times this dude dont know how to draw up a play and ALWAYS late in the 4th we have a damn scoring drought

late 4th once again they went on a 3min hiatus of scoring until seth in the corner 3

they couldnt figure out how to beat the damn zone
Our offensive coach currently is out with cancer treatments. I’m not bringing out the pitchforks just yet

Dubs- only Wardell, Dray, Klay and Iggy have played in any kind of sustained pressurized ball. Them youngsters who they're relying on heavy right now, who knows how they'll respond. Didn't go too well in the play in last year.

Suns- they're offense is predictable in the playoffs, I still would have to see them actually beat a squad that isn't missing it's best player/2nd best player to not call them a fluke. Until then...

Dubs- only Wardell, Dray, Klay and Iggy have played in any kind of sustained pressurized ball. Them youngsters who they're relying on heavy right now, who knows how they'll respond. Didn't go too well in the play in last year.

Suns- they're offense is predictable in the playoffs, I still would have to see them actually beat a squad that isn't missing it's best player/2nd best player to not call them a fluke. Until then...

Again though if not them then who replaces them in the conference finals?

Our offensive coach currently is out with cancer treatments. I’m not bringing out the pitchforks just yet

at least you aint hit me with a "Do you even watch the games Bro"? like with some of our eagles fans

but it even goes back to last year as well tbh with doc and the scoring droughts.. **** it even happened under Brett now thinking bout it

but okok you right, im with you lets see what happens when we get our Off Coach byke. i can agree with you on that

Couldn't you make the same argument about the Suns or Bucks last year?

Four grizzled vets, a couple journey man and enthusiastic young players sounds like a good recipe.

he said neither team will make the conference finals. Even if somehow the lakers fix their stuff, what other team in the west is making the conference finals barring injury?

clippers? Ehh
Nuggets beat up. Who knows when Murray comes back
Jazz? Rudy Gobert still on the team
Dallas? Ehh
I mean besides Denver it's not like PHX ran thru the west even with all the injuries they benefitted from. They're no juggernauts

Strength of Schedule says THIS!! Zion going on a Lebron 07 like run.

There's a decent amount of experience on the Warriors as well. Iggy. Steph. Draymond. Klay. Porter, Payton and Wiggins been around.
What has Wiggins done besides lose in the 1st round and get ***’d by Jimny Butler?

Would y’all prefer an easy schedule to start the season or to end the season? Anyone every ran the numbers on that?

I wouldn't say ALL. But definitely PG, Kawhi, Giannis, KD, Kyrie, Zion, Tatum, Lavine, Luka and Booker, Beal and Dame.

aww don't feel bad The FA's love Boston too.

Schroeder, Freedom (2X), Dominican Al , Hayward, Kemba, Evan Turner, James Posey, Daniel Theis the stars can't resist the Clover :pimp: & the roars of the Garden

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom