The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Bam disrespect :smh:

Why?

You think Bam & Jimmy are a “superstar duo”?

1646069839955.gif

Nobody can predict future injuries, but In hindsight I bet Jerami Grant wishes he stayed in Denver. Would’ve easily been the 2nd option on the team right now instead of wasting his time In Detroit.

Only duo listed outside of Giannis/Khris to actually get to a Finals so far so yea they're up there :lol:

If we're talking genuine 'superstar' duos the only 2 in the East are KD/Kyrie and Beard/Embiid...

Yea, not a superstar duo to me. No hate Rol.

But I think Miami are great team tho. Deep, well coached, etc.

Nobody can predict future injuries, but In hindsight I bet Jerami Grant wishes he stayed in Denver. Would’ve easily been the 2nd option on the team right now instead of wasting his time In Detroit.
The Nuggets offered him the same contract. I don't really know what he hoped to accomplish by going to Detroit. He is still considered a role player.

I was low key hoping he would end up in Minny. They had the assets to offer them something enticing.
KAT, Grant, Ant, D'lo, Bev, that's as good of a starting 5 as you could get.

He got offered the same money from Denver and still left. He wanted to play for a team that gave him a featured role. He'd only be the 2nd option right now in Denver because of injuries. When Porter/Murray comes back he's right back to a 3/D guy.

Edit - And as mentioned...Troy Weaver is a local guy who he's known since a child so that played a role as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom