The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
274989860_5671150756246735_2545793170733506529_n.jpg

Been all downhill for the Lakers since this
Drummond getting his jersey retired by ALA
FMs8EOSUYAATy_u

Bro. The ALA revolution is officially commercial. You know it's BAD when ESPN kicks off their Monday morning programming at 8AM with "Blowout of The Weekend" and show the lowlights from the Pelicans-Lakers game and dusted off Tim Legler to speak on it.

Mavs had a big comeback on ESPN before that game, 7 Top 10 Mens Basketball teams lost on Saturday, couple other strong NBA performances and close games + Harden's debut over the weekend and they started out showcasing the Lakers misery :lol: |l

Welp. A numbered list about "Influence"? Complex Sports is run by a regular in here who decided to choose violence this week.

The politics around TV never made sense to me. What compels them to black out stuff? Like really... TV? It just seems callous

Move the Nuggets to Vegas. We'll show them the respect they deserve

I got space in my heart for a third team

Me and wavycrocket wavycrocket on opening outside of T-Mobile getting ready to support Joker...
EZr3p6_U0AIT1Ds.jpg

Y’all don’t want Jokic & Thrill out Vegas. Them boys rey act a donkey out there.

Set it up! I’m with it :pimp:

Denver a cool city tho. Been there once in the summer. I liked the vibes. More diverse than what I was expecting for real

The politics around TV never made sense to me. What compels them to black out stuff? Like really... TV? It just seems callous
Frustrating to say the least. Fox sports rebranded to Bally and pulled themselves from everywhere except DirecTv. They carry half of the league it’s absurd.

If I wanna watch Trae I gotta find a stream like I’m still in college

Y’all don’t want Jokic & Thrill out Vegas. Them boys rey act a donkey out there.

Set it up! I’m with it :pimp:

Denver a cool city tho. Been there once in the summer. I liked the vibes. More diverse than what I was expecting for real

Denver is dope.

if you are responsible for russ, you are also responsible for DeAndre Jordan, Kent Bazemore, Kendrick Nunn, Trevor Ariza, Wayne Ellington and Rondo by default. right?
I don't know what the Westbrook salary cap ramifications were, and I don't know if his contract kept them from signing better players. But if you're an NBA GM aren't you supposed to be able to sell your team to players you want to come play for your team? Isn't that how Magic got LeBron? And what about the coach. Who decided to hire Volgel?
how many of those people are clutch clients?
Man I barely know who runs clutch so I definitely don't know who they represent besides LeBron AD and Draymond

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom