The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The politics around TV never made sense to me. What compels them to black out stuff? Like really... TV? It just seems callous
Blackout policies predate even basic cable TV. So at some point maybe those rules were justifiable to ensure that networks paying for exclusive broadcast rights to certain programming got their money’s worth. Those days are long gone though, IMO.

Did Klutch have Perk taken off the air today? After his morning comments he’s not on NBA Today hmmm

Last edited:
:rofl:

Screen Shot 2022-02-28 at 3.27.19 PM.png

I feel like Melo is perfectly fine poking himself in the head a few times a game, say this is what I do, grab a couple boards and goes to sit down. Regardless of the outcome of the game.

Say I'm lying.
I thought I was the only one that felt this way :lol:

The article I read a while back about the NBA working with the MLB on a new streaming service mentioned they wanted to do away with local blackouts

But the service is still a way out and the league signed a new deal with Sinclair for their streaming service.

All this is a pain in the ***. Especially living in Vegas. So many damn teams blacked out

Interesting the Fenway Group is attached to a Vegas expansion

Bron + Bronny in Vegas in 2025

I have come to accept it, but I still can not wrap my head around the fact that LeBron is going to be playing for at least three more seasons.

If the Jags haven’t moved, and when I lived there their games were perpetually blacked out then Denver will be fine.

It's a network and carrier issue.

Ok that makes way more sense now. This is a pain.
This is a black eye to the league.

Y’all don’t want Jokic & Thrill out Vegas. Them boys rey act a donkey out there.

Set it up! I’m with it :pimp:

Denver a cool city tho. Been there once in the summer. I liked the vibes. More diverse than what I was expecting for real

My boy was just telling me how dope it was last month.
He went with a group of bout 5 or 6 brothers and said everyone was super welcoming.
I'ma have to take a trip.
It's crazy cause my boy and his brother hooped at the University of Denver and I never went. :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom