The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
271985844_5523901817638297_4868663931850092886_n.jpg

jazz goofed
jacked up threes like they were down a whole bunch of points

but that's their gameplan

lakers are woke now and starting to turn this season around. bron clicking and his supporting cast improving. AD coming back soon as well

Was this a parody post?

Tobias Harris seems like such a good guy. He’s a good player player too. You just can’t have him making that type of money if you wanna win a championship. He earned it though.

Sucks for Bol Bol but not surprising. Denver drafting 2 red flags was always weird to me.

Tobias Harris seems like such a good guy. He’s a good player player too. You just can’t have him making that type of money if you wanna win a championship. He earned it though.

Sucks for Bol Bol but not surprising. Denver drafting 2 red flags was always weird to me.
Idk if you erupting or not lol

Idk if you erupting or not lol

I like Tobias. But when he turned down our offer and made it clear he was tryna to get maxed out, i was fine with trading him lol. His production was worthy of the contract you guys gave him. But he just isn’t that guy.

Think he was traded 20 minutes after this game ended :lol:

I like Tobias. But when he turned down our offer and made it clear he was tryna to get maxed out, i was fine with trading him lol. His production was worthy of the contract you guys gave him. But he just isn’t that guy.

Think he was traded 20 minutes after this game ended :lol:

Honestly just watching that video his form on his shots now are much different (not Fultz different but his leg movement) post covid. It might take him some time to actually get his legs back under him similar to Sous Chef

Reactions: HIM
I'll take Grant back in OKC. He's young enough to still be in the current timeline but old enough to be the vet/old head of the group when that time comes. Idk what the current timeline even is though tbh. At least in the playoffs before 2025? Shai looks really upset after every loss, which is a good thing, but something to watch too where we have to get good or promising before he asks for a trade

If OKC actually wanted to win games, there’s a couple trades they could make today that would put them in the play-in. They are only 4 games out of it and have been blatantly tanking at certain points.

They have some good foundational pieces in place.

I'll take Grant back in OKC. He's young enough to still be in the current timeline but old enough to be the vet/old head of the group when that time comes. Idk what the current timeline even is though tbh. At least in the playoffs before 2025? Shai looks really upset after every loss, which is a good thing, but something to watch too where we have to get good or promising before he asks for a trade

Grant would make a ton of sense. Honestly, they have more picks than they can afford, I wouldn’t be surprised if the sold a prospect or two and draft picks to land a difference maker at the wing and/ a big. If Det wants multiple first rounders for Grant, OKC can offer that. Then get a difference making big and you have a solid foundation to compete for next year + lottery pick for 2022.

They seem pretty self aware that they won’t attract free agents so drafting and trading is the only option.

If OKC actually wanted to win games, there’s a couple trades they could make today that would put them in the play-in. They are only 4 games out of it and have been blatantly tanking at certain points.

They have some good foundational pieces in place.
of they could at least try to win the games against the teams that owe them draft picks
:nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom