The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody can predict future injuries, but In hindsight I bet Jerami Grant wishes he stayed in Denver. Would’ve easily been the 2nd option on the team right now instead of wasting his time In Detroit.

That man has repeatedly told anyone who would listen he just wants shots and money.

He doesn’t think he’s wasting his time in Detroit

Official NBA 2025-2026 Thread posters: How many teams Rusty got now?

Me:
matthew-mc-conaughey-all-right.gif

1646085670579.gif

Ive been using IPTV for about a year and half, no complaints really. I pay $10 a month and have over 2000 HD channels, global channels and local. All PPV, Sports, Movies etc.
Do you experience any buffering at all/streams being down?

Jeannie got to shake up things
i could see them moving on from vogel and pelinka since it is easier to replace those positions, but that core roster is still going to be the same. do the lakers have picks to rebuild or trade?
they'll be forced to surround an even older bron with old talent that are happy to just have a nba paycheck

at least bron can chase kareem and do it in a laker uniform and cement himself as a laker all-time great
He'll never be a laker all time great. He a sucka. That jersey is NOT going into the rafters.

Ive been using IPTV for about a year and half, no complaints really. I pay $10 a month and have over 2000 HD channels, global channels and local. All PPV, Sports, Movies etc.
(See that; Thinks about bills for DirecTV and other streaming services)

6CDEEF68-86D4-4389-9541-80911434014C.gif

It will go just because of who Lebron is.
No bro. I'm hoping all these issues and tension will make the buss kids pass on it. Fans turning on him finally. He doesn't deserve to be up there with those legends. Not for no weak *** bubble ring and potentially 2 seasons of not even making the playoffs.

No bro. I'm hoping all these issues and tension will make the buss kids pass on it. Fans turning on him finally. He doesn't deserve to be up there with those legends. Not for no weak *** bubble ring and potentially 2 seasons of not even making the playoffs.
bron is good with jeanie. she credited him for rebuilding the legacy after the disney cup
he's a made man. plus, he will probably break kareems record in a laker uniform before he leaves town
not sure how the fans and diehards view his tenure with the laker. there wasn't really a "parade" or celebration and they've gone through a couple bad seasons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom