The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to see him finally get a head job. Sucks that it’s for that absolute clown show and he’ll probably be kicked to the curb in a year or two.

Dropping this before the Celtics close out game is also
youngsabu (1).png

Some pettiness is everlasting

I don’t disagree. They’re going to have to keep showing him they can fill in around him.

No player should be loyal to anyone just for the sake of being loyal. For what?

Making the right moves is obviously its own challenge, but there’s no doubt in my mind the Mavs will do everything in their power to figure it out and give Luka every reason to stay.

Yea, I expect them to also.

But Euros do tend to be too loyal (like Lawdog said).

I just simply wanted people to know that Luka is not like that.

cesspool of a franchise is a destination.

Oh I didn’t take this as disrespect btw, idk why so many of you were “😲ing”.

We’re absolutely a cesspool of franchise. It’s just the truth. :lol:

I’ve known this since I was 12 years old. I say this in the Knicks thread and to my boys all the time.

I can’t wait for the day to attend Dolan’s funeral. :pimp:

:lol: lebron lebron signed off hire…If they would’ve listened to LeBron,Ty Lue would’ve been the coach and not Vogel.

I’m happy for Darvin and happy to see another brother getting an opportunity to showcase his abilities.

RJ isn’t speaking facts at all,prior to Lakers Vogels resume ain’t that special.
RJ is annoying but Vogel is definitely a good coach. Not the cream of the crop but definitely good

RJ is annoying but Vogel is definitely a good coach. Not the cream of the crop but definitely good
Probably unpopular opinion but I don't even think he's that good. A few other coaches had multiple pieces missing through the season and adjusted much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom