The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never in my life seen a coach less than 24 months removed from a "championship" as disrespected as Frank Vogel.

Missing multiple pieces is one thing. Stripping him of the personnel they bought him into coach in the first place, replacing them with players who bought NONE of their qualities to the table, and expecting him to "just make it work" is another.
A change had to be made, but he didn't provide himself the rope he was hung from.

It's going to get nasty when scapegoat season rolls around again in LA. These kind words for Darvin Ham right now going to be fun to look back it :lol::smh:

I have never in my life seen a coach less than 24 months removed from a "championship" as disrespected as Frank Vogel.

Missing multiple pieces is one thing. Stripping him of the personnel they bought him into coach in the first place, replacing them with players who bought NONE of their qualities to the table, and expecting him to "just make it work" is another.
A change had to be made, but he didn't provide himself the rope he was hung from.

It's going to get nasty when scapegoat season rolls around again in LA. These kind words for Darvin Ham right now going to be fun to look back it :lol::smh:

“Not enough experience”
“Anyone can assistant coach Giannis “

giphy.gif

Curious what the Heat do to improve next season.

-Do they extend Herro and for how much?
-What can they get for Duncan Robinson and picks?
-Can they risk Lowry declining next season? PJ Tucker?

Unless the HEAT can flip Herro in a sign-and-trade for another all-star, I think they have to throw the bag at him. They’re already somewhat offensively challenged at times and, while he has flows, Herro’s a guy you can pencil in for around 20 a night and is a threat to get more of he’s really cooking.

Sign and trades are notoriously difficult at this point...

The Heat don't really have a choice. You gotta pay him and keep figuring things out around what they have. You can trade him later if you decide that's the route to go.

Robinson and Lowry's contracts make their situation damned tough.

Curious what the Heat do to improve next season.

-Do they extend Herro and for how much?
-What can they get for Duncan Robinson and picks?
-Can they risk Lowry declining next season? PJ Tucker?
There’s still the option for Beal but I doubt it. Maybe Vic continues to improve post injury and he kinda returns to early year Indy form

Tyler’s going to get his bag and then Riley and Co will deal with the ramifications.

EYE think they’re going to see who pops up available in the trade market.

They’ll definitely try to move Duncan for something.

Need another scorer.

I wouldn’t want any parts of this but I wouldn’t be shocked if Riley thought the C U L T U R E could get Qyrie in line depending on what the Nets decide to do there.

He fits the bill on the type of malcontent character guy we love taking a chance on if the ideal opportunity presents itself

Tyler’s going to get his bag and then Riley and Co will deal with the ramifications.

EYE think they’re going to see who pops up available in the trade market.

They’ll definitely try to move Duncan for something.

Need another scorer.

I wouldn’t want any parts of this but I wouldn’t be shocked if Riley thought the C U L T U R E could get Qyrie in line depending on what the Nets decide to do there.

He fits the bill on the type of malcontent character guy we love taking a chance on if the ideal opportunity presents itself
Didn’t think about that one, wonder who would go back to Brooklyn ….

Bam gotta get better if nothing else. You can get away with playing a 3/D PG if you got stringer/bam/herro

Still need another bucket getter unless you’re assuming Tyler makes another big leap this offseason

Indiana Oladipo would’ve been perfect but he’s currently a shell of his former self

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom