The Official Photography Thread - Vol. 3

shessh, if you don't mind me asking. How much did you spend on the lens and where did you get it? I'm trying to find an equivalent lens for canon.

Originally Posted by desoIation1

Hey guys I was looking to buy an adapter that fits Nikon Lenses to a Canon body. I've done some research and found that they range from $17 to $200. My question is, do you lose any quality in taking pictures this way or are there any disadvantages? Also, besides price, what makes an adapter cheap/expensive?

To my knowledge....I think you won't get the automatic focus with any of the Nikon lenses you use on a Canon body.

Few recents. Most shot with the nifty fifty / T2i.
MG_0018.jpg

MG_00051.jpg

MG_00091.jpg

MG_0014.jpg

Originally Posted by SaNTi0321

MG_0018.jpg

I really like this shot, Santi! Single cams definitely put it down
grin.gif

btw, what do you have in your 13, Santi? You haven't posted any bay pics of your car
smile.gif

Originally Posted by solemunchies

Originally Posted by SaNTi0321

MG_0018.jpg

I really like this shot, Santi! Single cams definitely put it down
grin.gif

btw, what do you have in your 13, Santi? You haven't posted any bay pics of your car
smile.gif

Haha thanks man. My car is SR'd. I gotta grab some pics of the engine bay soon.

Originally Posted by infamous milli

Been working a series that involve Star Wars helmets. This is mine and everyone else's favorite
4969329439_7ca2984d26_z.jpg
I like this a lot, excited to see the project.
Where'd you get the helmet from?

I have a few question/concerns with this photography thing. I'm new to it..
So do y'all just walk around with cameras looking for things to shoot? Do you already have it planned out of what y'all are looking for?

Also.. for the ones who do pics of girls... How do y'all get the girls to cooperate with the shooting, like do y'all just go up to em and ask? Pay them?

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom