The Official Photography Thread - Vol. 3

Just wanted to say thanks Fongstarr for recommending me the Powershot Elph 100 HS a couple weeks ago. I was finally able to get it in stores a week back after waiting for them to have finally have it and I'm happy with the camera.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

Okay, let's toss budget aside. I want a Canon DSLR that can shoot HD video. I know most of the current lines can do it right now so I'm wondering what is the difference between say the T2i and the 7D and the 5D Mark II

Do they all shoot the same HD or what?

Dom. I think when it comes to the video with the cameras, ISO actually plays a particular role with even the video at night. Noise can be pretty noticeable and can add some unwanted static in your shots. So obviously that means the Mark 2 is the best at the noise where as the T2i isn't as good. Again, this is only if you shoot video in low light or at night.

Check out this test video to see the static I am talking about:

How late am I on the T3i? I was looking at the specs yesterday and it seems to me to be the same as a T2i, or am I buggin?

T3I has an articulating screen, allows you to adjust audio levels and fire off flash wirelessly. Try recording a concert with the T2i and the audio is not usable.

Originally Posted by Dunks r nice

Sorry about flooding...

Shots are dope. Flood away, wish more nt'ers would lolposting from phone, too lazy to embed links...check out "digital rev tv" channel on YouTube. Tons of good reviews on diff cams/equipment.

Borrowed my buddy's light kit and took a couple test shots. My first time actually setting up studio lights.
5604221200_ab02cf4885_d.jpg

Originally Posted by adob0

Originally Posted by Dunks r nice

Sorry about flooding...

Shots are dope. Flood away, wish more nt'ers would lolposting from phone, too lazy to embed links...check out "digital rev tv" channel on YouTube. Tons of good reviews on diff cams/equipment.
yeah man, this is the only thread i post in! hahaha, and adobo, kai is that dude! 
laugh.gif

Whats up guys, quick question. I'm gonna be inside tonight at a restaurant taking pics of a band, I don't want to use much flash, what type of ISO/ Apature should I try. I'm shooting with a Nikon D3100 with a 55-200mm lens. Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom