July 18, 2013, 7:53 am
[/td][td]
BALLSTON SPA, NY 12020 
[/td][td]
Expected Delivery By:
July 18, 2013

USPS Tracking / Delivery Confirmation[sup][emoji]8482[/emoji][/sup]
[/td][/tr][/table]
So geeked to receive my Canon 10-22mm today.
pimp.gif
Shoutout to DeNs415 for hooking up his fellow NTer.
nthat.gif

I'm not too sure on the rules on selling on here, but I'm putting my whole bag up for sale. It's a Canon T3i gripped with 3 batteries and box, with 50mm f1.4, and Sigma 10-20. Looking to sell it for around $1000-1200. I'm selling them to upgrade to full frame. If anyone is interested, PM me. But other than that, do you guys think that's a fair price for all of that? Separately I'm letting the T3i for $500-600, 50mm for $275ish, and Sigma for $300ish.

I have a T3i as well... From what I've seen on marketplace forum on POTN the T3i goes between 400-500... With the grip I'd imagine closer to $500 though.

[TABLE]
[TR]
[TD]

Priority Mail[SUP][emoji]174[/emoji][/SUP]

[/TD]
[TD]

Arrival at Post Office

[/TD]
[TD]

July 18, 2013, 7:53 am

[/TD]
[TD]

BALLSTON SPA, NY 12020 

[/TD]
[TD]

Expected Delivery By:

July 18, 2013

USPS Tracking / Delivery Confirmation[SUP][emoji]8482[/emoji][/SUP]

[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

So geeked to receive my Canon 10-22mm today. :pimp: Shoutout to DeNs415 for hooking up his fellow NTer. :nthat:
>: I Pmed him about it :lol:.

Post sample pics please! I'm considering the Canon 10-22, Tokina 11-16, and whichever the sigma one is.

Fong, or anyone else in SF know where to rent lens? :nerd:

[table][tr][td]
Priority Mail[sup][emoji]174[/emoji][/sup][/td][td]
Arrival at Post Office[/td][td]
July 18, 2013, 7:53 am[/td][td]
BALLSTON SPA, NY 12020 [/td][td]
Expected Delivery By:

July 18, 2013

USPS Tracking / Delivery Confirmation[sup][emoji]8482[/emoji][/sup]
 [/td][/tr][/table]

So geeked to receive my Canon 10-22mm today.
pimp.gif
Shoutout to DeNs415 for hooking up his fellow NTer.
nthat.gif
mad.gif
I Pmed him about it
laugh.gif

Post sample pics please! I'm considering the Canon 10-22, Tokina 11-16, and whichever the sigma one is.

Fong, or anyone else in SF know where to rent lens?
nerd.gif
Couple of real quick ones from outside... I wanna do some shooting this weekend too.

Just ordered the canon hood for it too... Need that hood.

9315183753_32c79b1df3_b.jpg

9315191933_8c32dc03d2_b.jpg

9317992752_045debbd7c_b.jpg

9318002572_cd27ba7fe2_b.jpg

9317962490_3c90a2e83c_b.jpg

Thanks! Much appreciated - Repped.

I'm a little..........Brand loyalty, so I may cop the Canon one too.

I think I'm in love with LR5! I need to cop a new wide angle. Taken on Sunday. Hope this becomes their screensaver. :tongue:

Last edited:

If you're on a budget, then seriously consider the Sigma 10-20! I picked mine up locally through Craigslist for $330! And if you don't like it, then you can easily sell it. Here's some pictures I took on it, as well as some comparisons pictures between the Kit 18 and the Sigma 10-20. It's awesome, and for that price, it can't be beat. It has a solid construction, made of hard plastics, and there's no rattling when you shake it. It also weighs down your camera, but as long as you don't have your camera around your neck, then your neck will be just fine haha. The autofocus is as good as Canon's USM. It's Sigma's HSM system, and this lens rarely hunts (in my experience) and is super quiet, sometimes you don't even know you're focusing haha. The only cons I can think of are soft corners / vignetting, but it really depends on the final image, sometimes its not too noticeable. The other con is heavy flaring / light flooding (not sure if that's even a term), but pretty much, don't face the sun when using this lens, the light fills in so much your image will look bad. Just don't face the sun period. Other than what I mentioned above, it's an excellent lens and you should consider it if you can't quite make up the money for Canon's 10-22 or Nikon's equivalent.

LA08NATIVE - Haha, thats a funny way of calling someone fat. First time i've heard that word. Thanks for the feedback. Much appreciated.

Last edited:

Hate the older people that work there but Adpolph Gasser has a good rental system. Also if you rent it on Friday, you can return it on Monday for the same cost as a day rental. Only real bad thing is all people like to rent that day, so either call and reserve or go early.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/adolph-gasser-san-francisco#query:camera lens rental

Unfortunely they don't have Tokinas or that Canon zoom but they have the Sigma 10-20mm and it's $25 for the day/weekend: http://www.gassersphoto.com/pdf/SR_cameraslenses_PL2.pdf

^Welcome and great shots guys! Before/After shot. Haven't been shooting much but I'll be at Muir woods this weekend so I should be able to get something good....hopefully :lol:

Before:

After: Not sure if I like it so I'm going to mess around with it a big more. Any feedback is appreciated! (Remember I'm working with a D3100 so the image sensor isn't the greatest :lol:)

Platinum Motorsport M5 by Yanky4585, on Flickr

Hate the older people that work there but Adpolph Gasser has a good rental system. Also if you rent it on Friday, you can return it on Monday for the same cost as a day rental. Only real bad thing is all people like to rent that day, so either call and reserve or go early.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/adolph-gasser-san-francisco#query:camera lens rental

Unfortunely they don't have Tokinas or that Canon zoom but they have the Sigma 10-20mm and it's $25 for the day/weekend: http://www.gassersphoto.com/pdf/SR_cameraslenses_PL2.pdf
Thanks fam. I'll check it out - I'm going to SD on Tuesday, I'll probably go on Monday!

We're having a client party for Opening Day of the Saratoga Race Track. (Oldest thoroughbred horse racing track in the country... Actually oldest sporting venue in the country)

But I'll be shooting some stuff of our space and how we've set it up... Hopefully it comes out good! Will post pics tonight after some edit.

i feel stupid, how do i post pics from my flickr?

Click on the picture you want to share, bottom right corner should have some icons, a star, a comment icon and a share icon (3 sided box with an arrow) click the share icon, copy & paste the bbc code on nt and there you go. There are other ways but this is what i use. Now get your share on!

Any thoughts on the sigma 18-35 1.8? Looks like a beast!

Reactions: Ox.
I have LR5 but haven't tried it yet, what makes you love it over 4?

Edit... Dope shot btw!

I like the fact that you can work on pics even if the og files are not there. I usually keep all my images on a harddrive that I don't like carrying everywhere. This way I can edit on the go. And I like the new radial tool.

Back
Top Bottom