The Official Photography Thread - Vol. 3

Anyone see the firmware update for the Canon EOS M? Man.....for the price now, I am considering getting it. I might just use the nifty fifty on it and be golden on just having a small point and shoot.

to use other lenses you have to buy the adapter thats $150+

My girl has it. I told her if she wants to use my other lenses she should invest in the adapter herself lol.

My girl has it. I told her if she wants to use my other lenses she should invest in the adapter herself lol.

She has the updated firmware? I mean getting the $150 adaptor is fine. The camera is $350 now and it used to be super expensive. I just want to know if the focus is fine.

My girl has it with the updated firmware. I told her if she wants to use my other lenses she should invest in the adapter herself lol.

Focus is fine. It's not as fast as the olympus pen but its workable. It aint no dslr but the IQ is not bad with the stock 22mm lens. You should test it out before you buy. Also, it feels weird shooting without a viewfinder... makes its feel almost like you're taking pics with your phone.

Last edited:
One from today

been lurking on this thread for a minute, aside from the very dope pics, a good deal of great info being shared as well, really makes me want to take more pictures with an actual competent camera rather than my phone. took this a maybe a year ago when i had to buy a new camera:

view of boston skyline

How do you guys upload so that the image chosen is shown as its intended size (full) rather than a shrunken one? :nerd:

How do you guys upload so that the image chosen is shown as its intended size (full) rather than a shrunken one? :nerd:

Code:
[img]linktoyourphoto.jpg[/img]

I Don't bother with the picture icon.

There's probably a better way to do it though...

60D worth copping over the new 70D? 60D body only is at 599 at bhphtovideo, comes with a Canon gadget bag, 16gb sandisk ultra card, and 3rd party battery. Not a bad deal so i'm considering pulling the trigger. I'm moving to Europe in October so i wanna have an SLR again when i country hop during my 2-3 year stay there. Have a Canon S95 already which takes awesome pictures already and has some manual controls. I have lenses already so all i need is the body.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom