The Official Photography Thread - Vol. 3

Hey again fellas, needed a little bit more help and wanted your guys advice.

Would $460 be a good selling price for a T2i kit w/ lens, Canon 50mm 1.8, and shutter remote?
Sounds fair to me.

I've been sing the T3i Body only for like $430... Including the kit lens plus the 50 and extra's should get you to where you're at for sure.

A couple from some weeks back.

9453608227_dbc757dfd0_c.jpg

9456388132_7f709a5b1b_c.jpg

[quote name="FiveD" url=""]
DAMN. No matter what I do, I can NEVER replicate that film look and feel in PP. Good shots man! 
[/quote]

Thanks, homie. Appreciate it! These were post processed just a tad.

^^^I am really curious about that phone's camera. The only thing is that's got to do some serious damage to the harddrive space. 32G just doesn't seem enough.

Yea 41MP camera on a phone. But like you said...what does that do to the storage on the phone? It has to come with 100GB of Skydrive space or something to allow you to upload the pics. That is amazing quality though especially for a phone.

If it doesn't shoot RAW then I'm not converting. 41MP is crazy even for a DSLR tho. You'll be shooting billboard size. :smh:

I am sure there is even an option to shoot lower MP. It really all depends on the optics. The way the commercial sells it is if you take a photo, the 41MP can be cropped down so it looks like you zoomed into your subject matter wtihout losing image quality. I

I am sure there is even an option to shoot lower MP. It really all depends on the optics. The way the commercial sells it is if you take a photo, the 41MP can be cropped down so it looks like you zoomed into your subject matter wtihout losing image quality. I

exactly. a zoom on a camera phone isn't feasible, but when you can crop that much its basically like having a zoom

Just looked it up. 41MP?! :wow:

i can't remember but i thought i read that it downscales images, only by using the nokia camera app or connecting the camera to your computer can you access the full 41mp (megapixels are overrated t*****...) images

i can't remember but i thought i read that it downscales images, only by using the nokia camera app or connecting the camera to your computer can you access the full 41mp (megapixels are overrated t*****...) images

Yea. They downsample the 41MP image by overlaying 5 pixels on top of each other with some crazy software. On the phone, pics are only like 8mbs of storage but when you export the images to your desktop/laptop the hi-res 39MP image is uncompressed.

Seriously thinking about getting this phone instead of the Sony RX100 Mark II.

Check this out. The detail zoomed in is impressive.

:wow:

http://press.nokia.com/wp-content/uploads/mediaplugin/photo/nokia-lumia-1020-pro-highres-16.jpg

Back
Top Bottom