The Official Photography Thread - Vol. 3

One more bridge photo with the 50mm.

da-bay-bridge-2.jpg

Can I get some feedback please...
I'm working on a project for class and I'd like some reactions before I submit it.
Entire set can be found at: justincredibleeee.tumblr.com

So pretty much what it's about is, as people, whenever we might go somewhere, there might be that person that catches our attention. We don't know them, but we get that feeling, and there's always that one thing about that person that just stands out that we remember. We might not take the risk and introduce ourselves and so there's always just that one memory of this person, and we're always left wondering "what if?". In this case, it's the girl's hat.

Do you guys think I was able to capture this well? Again, any critiques are welcome!

Also, feel free to follow me on tumblr but this is my first time using it in 7 months.
I just wanted a format to be able to share the entire set without flooding my flickr.

Can I get some feedback please...
I'm working on a project for class and I'd like some reactions before I submit it.

I am getting a little bit more of a voyueristic feeling. Seems like you are following her as opposed to just catching a glimpse of her randomly around town.

I don't know if this would be the solution or not but Perhaps if you had some shots where she was blended in with a bunch of people or in a large crowd and the hat was still noticeable l?

I am getting a little bit more of a voyueristic feeling. Seems like you are following her as opposed to just catching a glimpse of her randomly around town.

I don't know if this would be the solution or not but Perhaps if you had some shots where she was blended in with a bunch of people or in a large crowd and the hat was still noticeable l?

i agree, hard to get the "catches your attention" feeling when she's the only person in the frame. clean captures tho. try to capture her in a situation where she stands out in some sort of crowd.

wildershoe wildershoe and 219elite 219elite yeah the more I look at them, the more I get what you're saying. The actual message behind the set was thought of during post-process. Thanks.

And is it possible to change my username? Or would I have to just create a new account?

I have been looking at the 7D. But, with rumors of the 7DII coming out soon, I am not sure. Need to make a decision soon as my 50D is looking old and dropping in resale value.
I havent been looking at any camera because I dont know what would be a good upgrade from the 60D. I need something that is good on low light, fast shutter speed for sports and doesnt burn a big hole in my pocket.

Im still planning on keeping my 60D because its a great camera during the day and for sports. I will look at the 7D today and see whats up.

How do you like your 6D? How's the low light performance? I'm thinking about getting one soon.

28mm came in today! Now I just need the body to go with it.

I love the 60D during the day, but low light sucks unless you use it on AUTO NO FLASH. Ive had a lot of people walk up to me and say NICE CAMERA, BUT IT SUCKS IN LOW LIGHT HUH?

its true thats why Im looking to upgrade to something better and faster. I really hate that button the main knob has. And I hate that I have to turn the dial completely around to get to use the VIDEO feature.

I love the 60D during the day, but low light sucks unless you use it on AUTO NO FLASH. Ive had a lot of people walk up to me and say NICE CAMERA, BUT IT SUCKS IN LOW LIGHT HUH?

its true thats why Im looking to upgrade to something better and faster. I really hate that button the main knob has. And I hate that I have to turn the dial completely around to get to use the VIDEO feature.

I misread your comment. Thought you were talking about the 6D not the 60D.

okay everyone, I'm doing some save the date photos today of my friend and her fiancé. i think i pretty much got everything covered. any last minute tips that anyone could possibly share with me. 

im shooting here:

Back
Top Bottom